Raquel Pennington breaks silence on Sean Strickland’s comments at UFC 297

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Goof told the one reporter that the co-mainer gals weren't nearly as upset about Sean's comments as those woke activist reporters were. Lol

In B4 powderkeg goes off...
Every time these virtue signalling reporters start with their shit I just dream that someone would just slap them lol.

That has nothing to do with gay / straight and everything to do with planned / didn't plan.

Your statement can be simplified into " parents who plan to have a Baby are on average better providers than parents who don't plan to have a baby".

NO SHIT my boy
But that's important because all gay parents have to plan for having a baby.
I'm not here to convince people who hate gays why they're wrong you do you.

But when people trying to pretend that nature is why or parents need to share DNA with their children is complete bullshit. Because that leads to alot of horrible family situations.

They have to have business analysts that see this shit doesn't make money

This is just a BOLD FACED LIE

Pretty bizzare lie to make when the video is out there

What he actually said is that people with gay children are weak. They are apart of the problem. And he implied parents of gay children should be ashamed of their child.

See the video below

I don't think @Ken's Sideburns is wrong here.
Sean isn't an educated, articulate and intelligent man he says alot of dumb things in the heat of the moment. He's not Colby with a rehearsed and planned hate speech.
Sean could not even remember he'd just said fuck five times and ends by trying to take the edge off his comments by expressing love for gays.

This is just a BOLD FACED LIE

Pretty bizzare lie to make when the video is out there

What he actually said is that people with gay children are weak. They are apart of the problem. And he implied parents of gay children should be ashamed of their child.

See the video below

are you really this stupid? That’s NOT at all what he said. He asked the reporter if he would be disappointed if he had a son who turned out to be gay. And when the reporter said no, THEN he said he’s a weak man. And he was right to do so.

The whole point of having children is to pass on your lineage, to have life beyond your own. If you have a child who turns out to be gay, they won’t have life beyond their own. your lineage ends with them. Its perfectly natural to be disappointed by that, and if you don’t understand that you should never have children.

Stop screaming words you don’t know the meaning of. It is not homophobic for a man to be disappointed if his son turns out to be gay. He has the right to feel that way as thats his child, that he brought up, that he raised, that he fucking created with his woman. so shut the fuck up about matters you know nothing about, and so clearly lack the mental capacity to comprehend, you goddamn retard.

are you really this stupid? That’s NOT at all what he said. He asked the reporter if he would be disappointed if he had a son who turned out to be gay. And when the reporter said no, THEN he said he’s a weak man. And he was right to do so.

What are you arguing? We agree on what he said.

Sean called Alex weak if he wasn't dissapointed by having a gay son.

The whole point of having children is to pass on your lineage, to have life beyond your own. If you have a child who turns out to be gay, they won’t have life beyond their own. your lineage ends with them. Its perfectly natural to be disappointed by that, and if you don’t understand that you should never have children.

Stop screaming words you don’t know the meaning of. It is not homophobic for a man to be disappointed if his son turns out to be gay. He has the right to feel that way as thats his child, that he brought up, that he raised, that he fucking created with his woman. so shut the fuck up about matters you know nothing about, and so clearly lack the mental capacity to comprehend, you goddamn retard.

First up, sir. There is no need. To curse or insult people. I didn't call you names. Also I'm not scremaing I'm typing.

Secondly. This lienage nonsense makes no sense. Gay men and women still can and do have biolgical children of their own. Very often they get sperm donors and surrogates.

And having childre isn't just about passing lienage or whatever. People, straight couples included, have adopted children. People have step children. People have foster children. Whatever your talking about lineage doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

And Sean can feel whatevr way he wants about anything but calling someone weak for having gay children or not being dissapointed in their gay child is homophoic. It's pretty ridiculous to argue otherwise.

What are you arguing? We agree on what he said.

Sean called Alex weak if he wasn't dissapointed by having a gay son.

First up, sir. There is no need. To curse or insult people. I didn't call you names. Also I'm not scremaing I'm typing.

Secondly. This lienage nonsense makes no sense. Gay men and women still can and do have biolgical children of their own. Very often they get sperm donors and surrogates.

And having childre isn't just about passing lienage or whatever. People, straight couples included, have adopted children. People have step children. People have foster children. Whatever your talking about lineage doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

And Sean can feel whatevr way he wants about anything but calling someone weak for having gay children or not being dissapointed in their gay child is homophoic. It's pretty ridiculous to argue otherwise.

how are you this retarded?

‘not being disappointed your son is gay’

‘ you have a gay son’

the above two statements are different. They mean different things. Saying you are weak if statement 1 is true, should not be misinterpreted as saying you’re weak if statement 2 is true. Which is what you’re doing. Stop being so dishonest.

if you can’t understand why biological lineage and whether it continues or ends with your child matters to a father, you aren’t one and never should be.

disappointment is not the same as hate. If I’m disappointed that my son wants to be a painter and not a doctor that doesn’t mean I hate him, or painters. Similarly, if a man is disappointed that his son turns out to be gay, that doesn’t mean he hates his son, or gay people.

its pathetic that you plead for civility when you’ve been constantly labelling someone a bigot because you can’t understand his viewpoint. you‘re the bad actor in this situation.

how are you this retarded?

‘not being disappointed your son is gay’

‘ you have a gay son’

the above two statements are different. They mean different things. Saying you are weak if statement 1 is true, should not be misinterpreted as saying you’re weak if statement 2 is true. Which is what you’re doing. Stop being so dishonest.

if you can’t understand why biological lineage and whether it continues or ends with your child matters to a father, you aren’t one and never should be.

disappointment is not the same as hate. If I’m disappointed that my son wants to be a painter and not a doctor that doesn’t mean I hate him, or painters. Similarly, if a man is disappointed that his son turns out to be gay, that doesn’t mean he hates his son, or gay people.

its pathetic that you plead for civility when you’ve been constantly labelling someone a bigot because you can’t understand his viewpoint. you‘re the bad actor in this situation.

You’re the only one being dishonest.

Strickland has gone on record MANY times over a series of years associating parents of gay children with weakness

It’s foolish to defend this pattern of behavior. Especially when he is mocking and belittling two of his gay co-workers

IMG_3199.jpeg

You’re the only one being dishonest.

Strickland has gone on record MANY times over a series of years associating parents of gay children with weakness

View attachment 1027651

and again, here you are posting media you clearly cannot understand. He called himself a whore in that same tweet. Is that him going on the record?

you‘re trying to castigate a man, who has gone on record about having an abusive father himself and having his own trauma, for how he thinks he’d feel if he had a son who turned out to be gay. that is as low and as classless as you can get. you shriek about bigotry while wearing your own intolerance like a badge of honour. what a morally reprehensible little parasite you are.

Last edited:
There’s been a few, my personal favorite is someone commenting on Marc Coleman’s recent sobriety. He’s been posting a lot of workouts and clean living on his ig and someone said they don’t respect sober people because they lack the self control to just knock back a few here and there lol.
As a recovering alcoholic that is an appalling statement. Lol

Strickland is an ex neo Nazi that hasn’t let go of the racist hate!

Strickland will never be relevant as a fighter again. He will NEVER fight for a title again. The only shit he'll ever be known for is the dumb shit he says. Congrats?
I'm sure he will always be known for dethroning Izzy and being the MW champ. Or are you really that slow to forget all that already?

and again, here you are posting media you clearly cannot understand. He called himself a whore in that same tweet. Is that him going on the record?

you‘re trying to castigate a man, who has gone on record about having an abusive father himself and having his own trauma, for how he thinks he’d feel if he had a son who turned out to gay. that is as low and as classless as you can get. you shriek about bigotry while wearing your own intolerance like a badge of honour. what a morally reprehensible little parasite you are.

The mental gymnastics here is pretty wild. Stirckland is proudly offensive. I don't understand why you are pretending he is being respectful or reasonable. He does't try to be

And having a bad past doesn't excuse one's present behavior.

Sean Strickland is the low and classes person for going out of his why to belittle and disparge Raquel and Mayra. Neither of these women have done anything bad to him. They have done nothing to deserve his insults. He spent weeks shitting on them during the biggest moment of their careers. He's a bully.

That is classeless. That is ignorance. That is intolerance.

He is the one who has gone out out way on mutplie occasion to speak disparingly about LGBT community for no reason. Knowing full and well the two women in the co-main were gay.

They have every right to be disgusted about his behavior.

He's a bully and bigot. Clear as day.

Yet somehow you are trying to make him out to be saint. Makes no sense

Last edited:
The mental gymnastics here is pretty wild. Stirckland is proudly offensive. I don't understand why you are pretending he is being respectful or reasonable. He does't try to be

And having a bad past doesn't excuse one's present behavior.

Sean Strickland is the low and classes person for going out of his why to belittle and disparge Raquel and Mayra. Neither of these women have done anything bad to him. They have done nothing to deserve his insults. He spent weeks shitting on them during the biggest moment of their careers. He's a bully.

He is the one who has gone out out way on mutplie occasion to speak disparingly about LGBT community for no reason. Knowing full and well the two women in the co-main were gay.

They have every right to be disgusted about his behavior.

He's a bully and bigot. Clear as day.

Yet somehow you are trying to make him out to be saint. Makes no sense

"For no reason"?

Maybe he think it's an important message that needs to be heard? Why'd you just make up that he says what he says "for no reason"?

"For no reason"?

Maybe he think it's an important message that needs to be heard? Why'd you just make up that he says what he says "for no reason"?

What’s made up about it? He had no reason to insult people who never did anything to him.

And how saying parents of gay children are weak an important message?

Kinda wish she would've gone harder at him, very tempered response
Its in her nature to not be exciting or interesting in anyway way, shape or form

Very true but also Raquel and Mayra shit the bed with their stinker of a fight so not exactly proving Strickland wrong out here.

Its in her nature to not be exciting or interesting in anyway way, shape or form

Very true but also Raquel and Mayra shit the bed with their stinker of a fight so not exactly proving Strickland wrong out here.

I agree they had a shit fight. Boring as fuck.

But a lot of guys has boring ass fights yet Strickland isn’t talking shit about them. Raquel and Mayra were targeted because they were women. He made that very clear

Strickland isn’t fighting them. He doesn’t get PPV buys by talking shit about them. He doesn’t make extra money.

He being a disrespectful asshole to his co-workers on the biggest night of their career for no reason. He clearly the asshole here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back