6. Black Panther
5. Dr. Strange
4. Scarlet Witch
3. The Vision
2. Thor
1. Hulk

Agree?

fify

It most certainly is not. The quickest way to end fights would be to use his webs to incapacitate his enemies. Not time precision punches with the exact amount of power to KO someone but not seriously injure them, which isn't even a real thing.

Not like it matters, his go to strategy is to strike regardless of how many opponents there are.

Ding ding. We have a winner. Doesn't make sense otherwise.

In fairness, Spidey has a finite supply of Webbing. If he's using to subdue attackers all the time, he runs the risk of his Web-shooters running dry when he really needs them.

Cap vs Panther is almost too close to call. They both have similar powers and skills and weapons. Cap might take a straight fight due to his greater experience.

How is this close at all? T'Challa is the leader of the most technologically advanced country in the world. Only way it would be close is if you took him out of his suit and gave him no weapons or resources. And even then, he's been training to be the Black Panther all his life with the best available resources. Cap is a guy who took part in a war for a few years.

In fairness, Spidey has a finite supply of Webbing. If he's using to subdue attackers all the time, he runs the risk of his Web-shooters running dry when he really needs them.

He uses them 247 just to get around and for super basic tasks. When has he ever run out? Seems like taking out bad guys would be very high on the list of situations to use his webs.

@MAD
How is this close at all? T'Challa is the leader of the most technologically advanced country in the world. Only way it would be close is if you took him out of his suit and gave him no weapons or resources. And even then, he's been training to be the Black Panther all his life with the best available resources. Cap is a guy who took part in a war for a few years.

- Both possess superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes and stamina. We don't know their exact limits in the MCU, but I've yet to see Panther do anything as impressive as bicep curling a helicopter with one hand.

- Both are highly trained martial artists.

- Both have very powerful defensive systems that double as weapons; Panther's suit has claws built in, while Cap's Shield can cut an enemy's arm off.

- Cap fought on the front line of the greatest War in history. He defeated enemies like the Waffen SS and Hydra. He has two technical wins against the Red Skull; Schmidt retreated from their first fight, and tried to grab the Tesseract to end their second. Cap beat the Winter Soldier with a Body Triangle, out-thought Spiderman and destroyed Tony's armour(although he did need Bucky's help with that).

T'Challa fought Bucky to a standstill in Civil War and took out a few slave traders in Black Panther. His biggest victory was against Killmonger. Both of them were struggling against the Outriders until Thor showed up and started wrecking shit.

Last edited:
Mick, I disagree with much of what you say. But it's hard for me to argue with a guy who is fighting Tony Stark's corner with such intensity and eloquence. I've been a huge fan of the Genius, Billionaire, Playboy Philanthropist for ten years. He's the Godfather of Our Thing, the guy who started it all. No RDJ, no MCU.

Hell, I've even gone on record as having enjoyed Iron Man 3, a film many fans would like to see removed from official MCU canon. Preferably with Extreme Prejudice.

So you have my respect, @Madmick And I hope they remember you;)

@MAD

- Both possess superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes and stamina. We don't know their exact limits in the MCU, but I've yet to see Panther do anything as impressive as bicep curling a helicopter with one hand.

- Both are highly trained martial artists.

- Both have very powerful defensive systems that double as weapons; Panther's suit has claws built in, while Cap's Shield can cut an enemies arm off.

- Cap fought on the front line of the greatest War in history. He defeated enemies like the Waffen SS and Hydra. He has two technical wins against the Red Skull; Schmidt retreated from their first fight, and tried to grab the Tesseract to end their second. Cap beat the Winter Soldier with a Body Triangle, out-thought Spiderman and destroyed Tony's armour(although he did need Bucky's help with that).

T'Challa fought Bucky to a standstill in Civil War and took out a few slave traders in Black Panther. His biggest victory was against Killmonger. Both of them were struggling against the Outriders until Thor showed up and started wrecking shit.
Their physical prowess seem to be on the same level but BP is working with much better tech.

Also BP was about to kill Bucky a few times in the movie until it was broken up.

I do think BP, Cap, and blood lusted Bucky all seem to be on par with each other.

Last edited:
Their physical prowess seem to be on the same level but BP is working with much better tech.

Also BP was about to kill Bucky a few times in the movie until it was broken up.

I do think BP, Cap, and blood lusted Bucky all seem to be on par with each other.

The suit does give Panther a significant advantage, but it does have limits. In the battle against Killmonger, T'Challa takes a shot from some kind of weapon that momentarily stuns him. It's a bit like wearing a ballistic vest; it will save your life by stopping the round, but the kinetic force will still hurt like hell.

Cap was able to ram his Shield through Tony's armour. He might not be able to crack T'Challa's suit open like he did the Iron Man armour, but Black Panther is certainly going to feel the effects of the being hit with that much force.

The suit does give Panther a significant advantage, but it does have limits. In the battle against Killmonger, T'Challa takes a shot from some kind of weapon that momentarily stuns him. It's a bit like wearing a ballistic vest; it will save your life by stopping the round, but the kinetic force will still hurt like hell.

Cap was able to ram his Shield through Tony's armour. He might not be able to crack T'Challa's suit open like he did the Iron Man armour, but Black Panther is certainly going to feel the effects of the being hit with that much force.
That armor is super durable tho, and can release stored kinetic energy as blasts. And BP is already enhanced without the armor. That should be a bad fight for cap

That armor is super durable tho, and can release stored kinetic energy as blasts. And BP is already enhanced without the armor. That should be a bad fight for cap

It could go either way; I wouldn't bet money on Cap winning that one.

Black Panther is a terrible opponent for anyone below the level of Heavyweight.

It could go either way; I wouldn't bet money on Cap winning that one.

Black Panther is a terrible opponent for anyone below the level of Heavyweight.
That armor seems way better in the movies than the comics. The stuff he could do in the BP movie was pretty crazy.

Imagine cap with armor like that

Mick, I disagree with much of what you say. But it's hard for me to argue with a guy who is fighting Tony Stark's corner with such intensity and eloquence. I've been a huge fan of the Genius, Billionaire, Playboy Philanthropist for ten years. He's the Godfather of Our Thing, the guy who started it all. No RDJ, no MCU.

Hell, I've even gone on record as having enjoyed Iron Man 3, a film many fans would like to see removed from official MCU canon. Preferably with Extreme Prejudice.

So you have my respect, @Madmick And I hope they remember you;)
Tony = Reason
Thor = Faith

That's why Thor and his powers are the most steeped in "magic". The x factor is Ms. (Captain) Marvel. I'm extraordinarily concerned over gender studies being placed on the same pedestal as these two pillars of Man after The Last Jedi.

Tony = Reason
Thor = Faith

That's why Thor and his powers are the most steeped in "magic". The x factor is Ms. (Captain) Marvel. I'm extraordinarily concerned over gender studies being placed on the same pedestal as these two pillars of Man after The Last Jedi.

Could not agree more with your last point. I'm actually glad that Thanos won't be at his full strength when facing Captain Marvel. The idea that she could take down the Healthy, Motivated, Full Training Camp Mad Titan with, That Look in his eyes simply by the power of Super-Feminism is TLJ-level retarded.

I also agree that while Trump is an easy target(Make the Universe Great Again)I don't see any real parallels. If Thanos does have a real world counterpart, it's Putin: highly intelligent, ruthless, manipulative...which one am I describing?;)

Cap, Widow, and Falcon are clearly #1, 2, and 3. After all, they almost effortlessly whooped the same ass that was absolutely annihilating Vision and Witch, who were thought to be Top 3-4 in all of the MCU. So yeah, clearly Cap is Numero Uno.
<YeahOKJen>

Wasn't Vision's body made of Vibranium? Yet it was getting torn apart like toilet paper? Ugh. So then does that mean Cap's shield, if he had had it, would've gotten shredded just as easily?! Double ugh.
<Huh2>

I know Strange is supposed to be in the Top 3-4, but the dude was clearly an idiot. He had the Time Stone.....one of the most useful stones there is, and he never once used it in any meaningful way.
<Prem973>

I thought Thor KO'd Hulk in Ragnarok.

Hulk is due for a power up as he’s been drastically underwhelming over the last few films.

Wonder if it’s due to MCU not having his rights for an exclusive movie. Not that i think he needs one unless it’s a true WWH film.

I know Strange is supposed to be in the Top 3-4, but the dude was clearly an idiot. He had the Time Stone.....one of the most useful stones there is, and he never once used it in any meaningful way.
<Prem973>

That's actually covered by him sifting through the millions of potential scenarios that could occur using the time stone before their battle. He must have seen several version of him using the time stone only to lose to Thanos. As powerful as the time stone is (and it is the one I favor out of all of them) it would be up against combined forces of 4 others stones. A theory would be time trapping him continuously but Thanos would eventually develop mastery of all 4 stones and forcibly break out of the cycle or subdue Strange and force him to relinquish the stone.

Marvel was really smart by throwing that scene in there. It covers all other scenarios and basically Strange is telling us there is only ONE path to victory...

as someone who just recently saw infinity war,

Thor took the full force of a neutron star.

i dont even have a point to make, that's just pretty cool.

Back