Randy Savages Dad, The Cops And A Shooter

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
@Minotauro Rex @Frank23 @The Higher Power @SocraticMethod @SidJustice @Michaelangelo and everyone else, you should all listen to this story about the time a fan actually won Bob Roops legit Sugar Hold Challenge and Angelo Poffo tried to weasel out of paying him so the fans started to organize and the cops got involved and yada, yada, yada
It was a pretty famous story in the rasslin lore of yesteryear but the 6:05 show went out and found the guy
Its an awesome story

I heard an interview with Roop where he stated that the guy was just too small and skinny for him to clamp the sugar hold on properly.
He wasn't embarrassed or pissed at all and urged Poffo to give the kid his money.

@Minotauro Rex @Frank23 @The Higher Power @SocraticMethod @SidJustice @Michaelangelo and everyone else, you should all listen to this story about the time a fan actually won Bob Roops legit Sugar Hold Challenge and Angelo Poffo tried to weasel out of paying him so the fans started to organize and the cops got involved and yada, yada, yada
It was a pretty famous story in the rasslin lore of yesteryear but the 6:05 show went out and found the guy
Its an awesome story

I am glad you all enjoyed the story on the Sugar Hold. I am in awe that after 36 years people still have an interest in it and comments like yours make my day. You can find me on Twitter at @WHardingKY . Have a great day and thanks for listening!

William Harding

I am glad you all enjoyed the story on the Sugar Hold. I am in awe that after 36 years people still have an interest in it and comments like yours make my day. You can find me on Twitter at @WHardingKY . Have a great day and thanks for listening!

William Harding

Welcome to Sherdog
We've chatted on Kayfabe Memories and The Mothership group on Facebook but its nice to have another 605er here to help me deal with these assholes lol

When keepin it real goes wrong.

William Harding

Hey man, cool story. Good for you for refusing to take anything less than the thousand bucks. So, what did you buy with the money?

Back