Randy Orton takes a shot at Brock on WWE

H
Ok... Wasn't a pro wrestler the UFC heavyweight champion? Orrr....was I just talking chicken shit?

Great point. Are you 15? he fought mma or did he win with his trademark slam?

We go back to the initial post. because it is one of the most embarrassing and lowest form of entertainment that I m aware of. One that requires an audience composed of idiots with no sense of self decency screaming oh my God when 2 or more guys are pretending to fight in a very flamboyant way that has no real connection whatsoever with fighting. It annoys me because for the simple reason you people bring in money now all real mma fans have to look at the same gif of that guy or the other instead of talking or discussing about the fight game. If you had spent at least 1 day in a real gym you would respect real fighter and the sport. Now go fuck yourself.
2woalhf.gif

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

H​

Great point. Are you 15? he fought mma or did he win with his trademark slam?
It is a great point. As I said, a lot of the pro wrestlers had real fighting skills. Which they did. Like Olympic wrestling medal winners, black belts in various martial arts etc.

Here is just one guy

Gagne was born in Corcoran, Minnesota and grew up on a farm in Robbinsdale, Minnesota. He left home at the age of 14 after his mother died. He went toRobbinsdale High School and excelled in football, baseball and wrestling, winning district, regional, and state championships in high school wrestling, as well as being named to the All-State Football Team. In 1943, he was recruited to play football at the University of Minnesota, where he was named to the All-Big Ten Team.

After one year of college, Gagne enlisted with the Underwater Demolition Team.[2] He chose to return to the University of Minnesota, where, as an amateur wrestler, he captured two NCAA titles. He was also an alternate for the U.S freestyle wrestling team at the 1948 Olympic Games; he later said that he might have wrestled in the Olympics, but his coaches had discovered that he had earned money winning a wrestling match at a carnival, thus putting his amateur standing in question

Exactly. Enjoy your wwe romance...
So wouldn't the appropriate course of action be to PM a mod to move or delete this thread instead of trying to headline RustleMania and telling us 87 times how you supposedly don't care and aren't bothered?

lol Yeah I bet the WWE universe was really embarrassed by how Lesnar beat the shit out of Hunt after a 5 year layoff.

Orton has violated the wellness policy at least twice already btw.
For weed. Which is like Nick getting suspended for weed.

It is a great point. As I said, a lot of the pro wrestlers had real fighting skills. Which they did. Like Olympic wrestling medal winners, black belts in various martial arts etc.

Here is just one guy

Gagne was born in Corcoran, Minnesota and grew up on a farm in Robbinsdale, Minnesota. He left home at the age of 14 after his mother died. He went toRobbinsdale High School and excelled in football, baseball and wrestling, winning district, regional, and state championships in high school wrestling, as well as being named to the All-State Football Team. In 1943, he was recruited to play football at the University of Minnesota, where he was named to the All-Big Ten Team.

After one year of college, Gagne enlisted with the Underwater Demolition Team.[2] He chose to return to the University of Minnesota, where, as an amateur wrestler, he captured two NCAA titles. He was also an alternate for the U.S freestyle wrestling team at the 1948 Olympic Games; he later said that he might have wrestled in the Olympics, but his coaches had discovered that he had earned money winning a wrestling match at a carnival, thus putting his amateur standing in question

First you said that being a wwe guy was the closest to being an mma. Yet no wwe guy was there for a long time. All real martial artist were part of the mma fighting business while you wwe fans were still crying it is real to me. That's the first lie and first big of disrespectful thing. Second you just proved my point by using one case of a wwe guy whowas a wrestler. So he had training in martial art. Real fighting. Unfortunately that is the exception and not the rule.

So wouldn't the appropriate course of action be to PM a mod to move or delete this thread instead of trying to headline RustleMania and telling us 87 times how you supposedly don't care and aren't bothered?

Wouldn't it be appropriate to disappear and fuck yourself somewhere else?

First you said that being a wwe guy was the closest to being an mma. Yet no wwe guy was there for a long time. All real martial artist were part of the mma fighting business while you wwe fans were still crying it is real to me. That's the first lie and first big of disrespectful thing. Second you just proved my point by using one case of a wwe guy whowas a wrestler. So he had training in martial art. Real fighting. Unfortunately that is the exception and not the rule.
Well, my first point was actually this.

"To be fair, the wwe is meh. But in the old days, a lot of the guys that did pro wrestling were about as close as you could be to being an mma fighter. Those guys had to shoot fights a lot of times. And the old moves like a figure 4 or chicken wing were legit subs."

And I have NEVER EVER heard anyone on Sherdog say that pro wrestling is real, ever. And third, if you go look up most of the old pro wrestlers, you would actually find the same type of thing about them. Legit trained athletes.

Didn't know that. Just knew about the weed one. Don't really care what wrestlers pop for cause it's usually something dumb or recreational. But interesting none the less.
That Sports Illustrated report in 2007 linked him to a whole bunch of shit too (clomiphene citrate, anastrozole, stanozolol, nandrolone, oxandrolone, and testosterone).

Well, my first point was actually this.

"To be fair, the wwe is meh. But in the old days, a lot of the guys that did pro wrestling were about as close as you could be to being an mma fighter. Those guys had to shoot fights a lot of times. And the old moves like a figure 4 or chicken wing were legit subs."

And I have NEVER EVER heard anyone on Sherdog say that pro wrestling is real, ever. And third, if you go look up most of the old pro wrestlers, you would actually find the same type of thing about them. Legit trained athletes.
Carl Lewis was a legit trained athlete. We don't see him around an mma forum do we?

As to your question. I ve quickly Google a few big names and guess what. Hulk Bogan had no fighting training. the warrior guy was a body builder. Orton had no history. What the fuck are you talking about? u use the exception and make it a rule?

Most pro wrestlers exceled at other sports before they became pro wrestlers. You have a lot of amateur wrestlers who went to rasslin because there was no money in mma at the time and you also have a lot of guys who played in college and/or pro (American) football.

also, Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock, Brock Lesnar...

Last edited:
Carl Lewis was a legit trained athlete. We don't see him around an mma forum do we?

As to your question. I ve quickly Google a few big names and guess what. Hulk Bogan had no fighting training. the warrior guy was a body builder. Orton had no history. What the fuck are you talking about? u use the exception and make it a rule?
Do you understand what I am saying? Clearly I am talking before the UFC was ever around. I feel like I am making valid points but they are being heard by a retarded person.

Honestly.... Are you challenged? Because if you are I am sorry and I will quit posting on your board.

Do you understand what I am saying? Clearly I am talking before the UFC was ever around. I feel like I am making valid points but they are being heard by a retarded person.

Honestly.... Are you challenged? Because if you are I am sorry and I will quit posting on your board.

Yes iam and Please do. Anything to stop this wwe shit going on. Thanks.

We go back to the initial post. because it is one of the most embarrassing and lowest form of entertainment that I m aware of. One that requires an audience composed of idiots with no sense of self decency screaming oh my God when 2 or more guys are pretending to fight in a very flamboyant way that has no real connection whatsoever with fighting. It annoys me because for the simple reason you people bring in money now all real mma fans have to look at the same gif of that guy or the other instead of talking or discussing about the fight game. If you had spent at least 1 day in a real gym you would respect real fighter and the sport. Now go fuck yourself.

CBUhhW_UgAAFQVr.jpg:large

UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Daniel Cormier, in the cheap seats at WrestleMania, about to cum in his pants because Seth Rollins is about to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

Guess he doesn't respect the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.

Back