Was Couture out of line here?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
You have to look at it from Couture's perspective. What Dana put Couture through was just plain evil. You would've thought Couture raped a family member of Dana's with how Dana totally fucked him over for years. Couture knows better than anyone what Dana is capable of, nothing would surprise me at this point. And If it would surprise you, then you haven't been paying attention.

Last edited:
I'll be needing evidence, Randy.

But your feelings are important to me...

Couture has always struck me as s professional and a standup guy. As for Dana............

Come on now, it’s pure non-sense that Dana is causing fighters to test positive in Vegas. Couture has zero evidence of this, he knows he has no evidence but he still throws the idea out there.

It's normal. Even the UFC had a bunch of fighters getting flagged by USADA when it first started. People either stop cheating or they figured a way to cheat the system. It takes time and some practice to do it.

I think Randy has prematurely shot his proverbial wad on what was supposed to be a dry run at some of these uncut comments.

now he seems to have a bit of a mess on his hands.

This thread came up last week

I guess anything is possible and this place will certainly latch on, but Idk, seems like a stretch.

I think it's just as possible that Vegas is the first place that whose commission really tried with them.

Couture is Expendable.

iu

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023/11/randy-couture-hints-dana-white-involved-pfl-failed-drug-tests

This feels a little classless by Couture. PFL fighters are caught cheating and he suggests maybe it’s Dana out there messing with test results?

Kinda dirty, lost some respect for Couture. He doesn’t outright say it but to even suggest such a wild conspiracy without any evidence is gross.

If you are going to make that claim, do it and back it with evidence.

I dunno, it's easier to believe that PFL guys roided.

Back