Random hilarious and weird wrestling videos, photos and memes

he looked pretty high too.
Yeah going from wrestling in 20,000 seat arenas to wrestling outside a diner is quite a comedown....he probably gets high to numb the extreme depression.

Road Warrior Animal accuses Heidenreich of stealing something. I can't remember if it was money he never repaid or he never gave the spiked shoulder pads back, I can't remember which. Definitely something along those lines anyway.....he mentioned it in an RF shoot interview. I'll look it up.

Yeah going from wrestling in 20,000 seat arenas to wrestling outside a diner is quite a comedown....he probably gets high to numb the extreme depression.

Road Warrior Animal accuses Heidenreich of stealing something. I can't remember if it was money he never repaid or he never gave the spiked shoulder pads back, I can't remember which. Definitely something along those lines anyway.....he mentioned it in an RF shoot interview. I'll look it up.
The schedules these guys keep and the shit they do to their bodies, i'd be more surprised if they weren't on a pleothora of drugs TBH

Kerry Von Erich completely high on drugs during a televised match at Madison Square Garden in 1992.

Wow thats fucked up. If it was just about anybody but Kerry it'd be funny, but man. What a colossal waste of talent, and what an overall tragedy. Everyone knows the story and they brought a lot of it on themselves, but still.

If I was building a wrestler from scratch, I would start with Kerry's look and go from there.

4:57. Apparently Heinrich loaned Animal some money and there was shit about who/when/what/where it was paid back. Maybe RW Animal is well off with retirement accounts or whatever, but as long as he's been around and the fucking BUNDLE he must've made, how does he not have $5,000 handy?

Wow thats fucked up. If it was just about anybody but Kerry it'd be funny, but man. What a colossal waste of talent, and what an overall tragedy. Everyone knows the story and they brought a lot of it on themselves, but still.

If I was building a wrestler from scratch, I would start with Kerry's look and go from there.

yeah, like you say, his death shortly after this kinda takes the humour out of it.

I think I'll delete it because it's not even funny really.

4:57. Apparently Heinrich loaned Animal some money and there was shit about who/when/what/where it was paid back. Maybe RW Animal is well off with retirement accounts or whatever, but as long as he's been around and the fucking BUNDLE he must've made, how does he not have $5,000 handy?

Animal should get his buddy Barry Darsow to go repo $5000 worth of Heidenreich's goods to settle the debt :D

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Tracy Smothers....

Last edited:
Gene Snitsky dressed as a turkey trying to sell pressure cookers to people....

Hulk Hogan dressed as I don't know what....

Last edited:
These appeared in the WWF magazines in the 80s and early 90s....

tumblr_m00jw0PNDl1rqoq0po1_500.jpg

Cornette is a petty motherfuckerrrrrr, extra onions double cheese mother fuckerrrrrrr

Cornette is a petty motherfuckerrrrrr, extra onions double cheese mother fuckerrrrrrr
I think he's better than Russo.

Russo filed a restraining order against Cornette and said all wrestling fans are gay.

Chris Benoit foils an armed robbery:

GFnhbUx.gif

Back