Rampage owes Chael $30,000 dollars

I don’t think they agreed on the bet

When the bet was first made, you saw Chael and Rampage shake hands as if it WAS agreed upon. Maybe it was just clever "EDITING" by Bellator or something....

I don’t think they agreed on the bet
They agreed on Rampage giving Chael $10,000 for every takedown. In the first countdown video you see the conversation and they shake hands on it.

Where did you hear this?

All I saw from the bellator vid was Rampage making this bet with Chael.
Yeah, it was never official. Rampage kept suggesting things. The last of them being $500 for every jab. Chael never agreed to anything though.

They agreed on Rampage giving Chael $10,000 for every takedown. In the first countdown video you see the conversation and they shake hands on it.

Yeah, it was never official. Rampage kept suggesting things. The last of them being $500 for every jab. Chael never agreed to anything though.

The fact that there was no consideration in Chaels part makes me think it wasn’t an official bet

The fact that there was no consideration in Chaels part makes me think it wasn’t an official bet
Chael made it very clear to Rampage that he wasn't going to give him anything in return, but Rampage still shook on it anyway. I'd say it was definitely an official bet.

Chael made it very clear to Rampage that he wasn't going to give him anything in return, but Rampage still shook on it anyway. I'd say it was definitely an official bet.

Yeah, it was never official.
Rampage kept suggesting things. The last of them being $500 for every jab. Chael never agreed to anything though.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! <{vega}>

Chael giving Rampage something was never official. The Rampage giving Chael money part was.

Aahh okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

I just saw the Press Conference and Chael said he was waiting for Rampage to be a man of honor and hand him a check but he said he wouldn't cash it. :D

Rampage has to be one of the biggest earners in MMA, he made $15million in 5 years with the UFC alone.
Yea no .. if you ever meet and hang out with the guy= nice guy but as dumb as a rock... has a lot of mouths to feed , has had legal issues, etc.. he won’t cough up the 30k to sonnet

Too bad Rampage doesn't have integrity and isn't a man of his word...

Back