Rampage gonna beat Sonnen then Fedor after

I honestly wish he would retire, but since he won't... he better do his thang.
Who are you talking about? There are a lot of “wished he would stop fighting “ fighters in the tournament lol

Who are you talking about? There are a lot of “wished he would stop fighting “ fighters in the tournament lol
True. True... but only one wants to do his thang.

I agree. I think Rampage makes it to the finals. Hopefully if he does it won't be against Mo or Bader

Wa5ZjO2.gif

I just feel like they need 4 alternates
I forgot about this. What was it again? Some weird bellator por wrestling moment?

Rampage vs Mir? LOL. This is going to be one fun tournament. Mir is going to make rampage look like a LW.

Sonnen vs Rampage is gonna look a lot like Sonnen vs Wanderlei imo. Sonnen struggles against guys with great submission skills off of their backs, and bigger wrestlers who take him down before he takes them down.

Chael can take down basically anyone with his double leg, and Rampage isn't exactly known for throwing up triangles from his guard. Rampage also isn't gonna be trying to wrestle Chael. Rampage is gonna throw bombs, Chael is gonna duck under and hit a double leg and punch him in the face with his pillow fists for 3 rounds. It will probably be boring, and Rampage will whine after the fight about how he hates fighting wrestlers.

Then Chael will fight Mir and get manhandled.

Back