Ramon Dekkers is the greatest Champion in Muay Thai

The thing that perhaps bothers me the most is this cult-like following that was created. So many of them don't just simply like Trump because they despise Hillary, but they absolutely worship Trump. It's terrifying. He wasn't kidding when he said he could kill someone on the street and a good chunk of his supporters wouldn't care.

How crazy is it that man-made climate change was NEVER made an issue? Trump doesn't believe it.

Trump violated trade embargo with Cuba. Trump's wife worked illegally in the States when she said she didn't, which is something Trump is against... unless of course they're a certain color. Trump said sexual assault is his hobby. Trump made a promise to financially take care of his nephews sick baby, but he made him mad so he changed his mind. Trump has constantly refused to pay for work done and threatened to sue if anyone made a deal out of it. Trump, uninvited, showed up to a charity event for child AIDS and didn't donate a penny. Trump created a fake university. Trump mocks disabled people. Trump wouldn't have accepted defeat.

You can go on forever, and we elected this odious fucker. Nobody cared. We gave him a pass because it was believed this was a joke and him being elected couldn't possibly happen, even until a few hours ago.

just imagine if obama was caught doing one of these things...only one.

How crazy is it that man-made climate change was NEVER made an issue? Trump doesn't believe it.

Trump violated trade embargo with Cuba. Trump's wife worked illegally in the States when she said she didn't, which is something Trump is against... unless of course they're a certain color. Trump said sexual assault is his hobby. Trump made a promise to financially take care of his nephews sick baby, but he made him mad so he changed his mind. Trump has constantly refused to pay for work done and threatened to sue if anyone made a deal out of it. Trump, uninvited, showed up to a charity event for child AIDS and didn't donate a penny. Trump created a fake university. Trump mocks disabled people. Trump wouldn't have accepted defeat.

You can go on forever, and we elected this odious fucker. Nobody cared. We gave him a pass because it was believed this was a joke and him being elected couldn't possibly happen, even until a few hours ago.

^Exactly lol

lol I just think its silly when he has so many legitimately terrible qualities that people say he doesn't know business.
because that's his self professed best quality.

meanwhile from the outside *look at those fools arguing over dekkers*

I wonder if we could find some thread from 2005 where they spend 90 posts arguing if Dekkers is the GOAT lol

just imagine if obama was caught doing one of these things...only one.

Yup

Romney was killed for his "binders full of women" comment, which in context wasn't even bad. Trump literally said thousands of things worse.

Yup

Romney was killed for his "binders full of women" comment, which in context wasn't even bad. Trump literally said thousands of things worse.
5800110_romneys-binders-full-of-women-gaffe-sparks_t1fd52ebc.jpg

Fourth night in a row I'll go under two hours of sleep. I usually only do this when I read something about Muay Thai at about 11:00 that ends up triggering me.

lol! i never in a million years thought trump actually had a chance. this is going to get interesting

The scariest part is the Republicans have control of both the House and Senate AND the Presidency. We're fucked. These idiots can do a lot of damage. The last time they had that power they got us involved in a massive war campaign and tanked our economy.

The scariest part is the Republicans have control of both the House and Senate AND the Presidency. We're fucked. These idiots can do a lot of damage. The last time they had that power they got us involved in a massive war campaign and tanked our economy.

and the supreme court....

I have entered the stage of post-black swan rationalization.
A few days ago, I would have said it was ludicrous that anyone of Trump's apparent character and spotty business record was seriously considered for office. After the election, my thought is now "well more than half of Americans voted for him" and I can rationalize why tens of millions of people would think HIllary was unfit to address their concerns.

Trump being president is less ludicrous than Dekkers being MT GOAT at least.

This will actually limit the power of Trump. Most of the republican party hates him, and now they have power to check some of his changes.

This will actually limit the power of Trump. Most of the republican party hates him, and now they have power to check some of his changes.
It sure as hell isn't as limiting as if the Dems had the majority. He still shares a lot of the same ideals as they do, regardless of if they like him or not. They certainly preferred him in there over Hillary. Be prepared for a greater increase in loopholes and favoritism for large businesses and an increasing gap between the wealthy and middle class.

It sure as hell isn't as limiting as if the Dems had the majority. He still shares a lot of the same ideals as they do, regardless of if they like him or not. They certainly preferred him in there over Hillary. Be prepared for a greater increase in loopholes and favoritism for large businesses and an increasing gap between the wealthy and middle class.
It will be interesting to see just how much they do agree. Trump grew up in New York and has been a lifelong liberal, yet ran as a Republican. He is a wealthy businessman, yet championed protectionism to favor the working class. In the coming years we will see where his heart truly lies.

Back