Ralek Gracie The Most Boring Fighter Ever?

Ralek "Fast Forward or FF" Gracie, because that is what I did with my DVR. zzzzzzz

I for sure could beat him standing and I'm a nobody 155er who walks around at 170 fight shape

Fuckin prolly hit some pads and called it good

Yeah, but he also fougth someone who didn't want to fight. His opponent didn't want to push the striking, and he didn't have anything on the ground.

Ralek should have pushed it earlier, but you have to also fault his opponent. Ralek does this for cash. He's not doing this full time, and he still finds away.

Kato looked worse, and this is actually his job.

I'm still surprised someone as basic as Ralek can still find a way in his fights. He certainly didn't have boring fight sin his previous attempts.

I for sure could beat him standing and I'm a nobody 155er who walks around at 170 fight shape

Fuckin prolly hit some pads and called it good
LMAO! You think that champ. A better striker than you couldn't beat Ralek standing.

When Ralek defeated Sakuraba(even though I think the ref ruined it) I thought Ralek might have been something in MMA if he had stayed with it.

Boy was I wrong

LMAO! You think that champ. A better striker than you couldn't beat Ralek standing.

After what I've witnessed in all of his fights, you're full of shit.

I actually train striking. I don't think Ralek has ever actually put any effort into learning it.

After what I've witnessed in all of his fights, you're full of shit.

I actually train striking. I don't think Ralek has ever actually put any effort into learning it.
A lot of people train striking, and are terrible at it. Good striking has more to do with natural attributes. Again, better strikers than you couldn't do it.

Sherdog delusion doesn't count. No one on Sherdog can fight that's why you're here talking about it.

Ralek doesn't train in MMA. He does this because he needs money, and he still is able to enforce his game. That's pretty damn impressive.

It's a fucking crime that he cost Bellator viewers for the Daley knockout.

A lot of people train striking, and are terrible at it. Good striking has more to do with natural attributes. Again, better strikers than you couldn't do it.

Sherdog delusion doesn't count. No one on Sherdog can fight that's why you're here talking about it.

I'm on here because I love and train MMA

And that's why I said standing. Gracie makes his abysmal stand-up work because they are petrified of the takedown

I'm not saying I'd beat him in a MMA fight. Merely that I feel my kickboxing is hilariously better than his

You try to pass me off as delusional but I even said "Im a nobody" in my post

Get over yourself and don't fucking project yourself onto everyone here. Plenty of members have fought in real life...

You can be both a participant and a fan.

I'm on here because I love and train MMA

And that's why I said standing. Gracie makes his abysmal stand-up work because they are petrified of the takedown

I'm not saying I'd beat him in a MMA fight. Merely that I feel my kickboxing is hilariously better than his

You try to pass me off as delusional but I even said "Im a nobody" in my post

Get over yourself and don't fucking project yourself onto everyone here. Plenty of members have fought in real life...

You can be both a participant and a fan.
You're just a striker. I doubt you understand the ground game. The point is, you take a primary striker, and place them against a primary BJJ fighter/Grappler, and this is what you get. Over, and over, and over again. Yeah, Ralek clearly doesn't train for MMA, but that didn't stop him from enforcing his game. He actually tagged Kato as well.

If guys who don't even train for MMA can enforce their grappling game on guys who make it their job, that tells you how bad the average primary MMA striker's ground game is. Grappling is the foundation of MMA. Without it, it really doesn't matter how good your striking is, and many fighters still haven't learned this.

I would still bet both of my testicles that Ralek would beat you in a pure kickboxing match. Better strikers have been beaten by worse strikers than Ralek.

Again, that's the point: Any idiot can throw a punch.

I hate watching any Gracie fight nowadays.

Here's the thing with the Gracies. The genuinely believe 100% in the fact that BJJ beats any other fighting style and BJJ alone, can do that. So they seemingly refuse to even train or prepare themselves in anything other than BJJ, meaning if they can't get an early takedown (rare, they don't train wrestling) they're fucked.

Boring as fuck to watch.

Back