Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

Good lord Doki. When that man is on, he's a monster.
I'd love to see him back under Fabian's wing. Fabian took him from a gunner to an all around player in a year.

Hopped on this morning to try out the game after the patch. My first match had a level 318 player with a 2.8 lifetime k/d.... He wasn't even trying to hide his trigger bot. His recently played with people was full of banned users.

As much as I fucking love this game, I'm about ready to be done with it.

My hypothesis is that this is the players from COD Warzones 2020-2022 cheating epidemic have moved onto other games. Ran into a post yesterday that even Rocket League has a cheating problem currently.

Play ins for the Manchester Major starts tomorrows.

Make sure to do your predictions.

@The Clark there should be drops tomorrow

My hypothesis is that this is the players from COD Warzones 2020-2022 cheating epidemic have moved onto other games. Ran into a post yesterday that even Rocket League has a cheating problem currently.

With Siege, the amount of cheaters hasn't changed, but the player base has dropped off from peak Covid numbers, so it feels like you're facing more cheaters.

What a series between G2 and Liquid!

edit: well fuck, there goes my pickums.

Last edited:
Geez. FearX knocked out G2 lol! They've fallen so hard

Hopped on this morning to try out the game after the patch. My first match had a level 318 player with a 2.8 lifetime k/d.... He wasn't even trying to hide his trigger bot. His recently played with people was full of banned users.

Haven't played much at all this season, instead playing Fortnite zero build

Geez. FearX knocked out G2 lol! They've fallen so hard

They need a Fabian, but there is no one else like him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Doki get released, he's too hot and cold.

BDS beats Secret, Liquid pulls off the upset against Furia :O

Hope a BDS vs Liquid finals, would be great

Last edited:
Jeff, saw someone elsewhere fuming about a subscription svc being rolled out? What’s going on?

@jefferz

Jeff, saw someone elsewhere fuming about a subscription svc being rolled out? What’s going on?

@jefferz

It’s another battle pass type thing. exclusive skins, alpha packs, etc.
$10 a month.

The reveal was pretty meh. This new season is basically a nerf patch for certain operators, and that’s it.
No new operator, no map,
The only thing that really peaked my interest is that they’re working with Valve on VAC. They didn’t go into it any further.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
The only thing that really peaked my interest is that they’re working with Valve on VAC. They didn’t go into it any further.

Wait, what?!?!?!?! Is VAC replacing Battleye or are Ubisoft integrating VACnet/Trust Factor?

Wait, what?!?!?!?! Is VAC replacing Battleye or are Ubisoft integrating VACnet/Trust Factor?

Timestamped.

edit: You can launch Siege straight from the Ubi launcher without Steam, so I wonder if they're going to change it to mandate a steam account.

Last edited:
Timestamped.

Ahhh, theyre only implementing Trust Factor.

John Mcdonald did a brief talk about it at GDC back in 2018 if interested. Timestamped at 7:59;

Does RS6 have periodic rank resets and or rank decay from inactivity? For you might not like what comes next after Trust Factor.

Ahhh, theyre only implementing Trust Factor.

John Mcdonald did a brief talk about it at GDC back in 2018 if interested. Timestamped at 7:59;

Does RS6 have periodic rank resets and or rank decay from inactivity? For you might not like what comes next after Trust Factor.

Siege has 2 "ranks". There's the hidden "skill", and visible MMR. The ranked system was updated recently.

Every season, the visible MMR resets. Everybody starts at copper 5, and works their way up.
The hidden "skill" is basically skill based match making, and doesn't reset. It places you against other players that the game assumes is your same skill level, regardless of the visible MMR.

Every season, the visible MMR resets. Everybody starts at copper 5, and works their way up.
The hidden "skill" is basically skill based match making, and doesn't reset. It places you against other players that the game assumes is your same skill level, regardless of the visible MMR.

Makes much more sense now that Ubisoft is implementing Trust Factor. For that is one of the noticeable changes in Valves MM when it came in during mid-2015. It created a visible MMR but worked primarily off a invisible MMR.

Back