Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Roger Goodell can eat a dick, a dirty old dick covered in aids

Damn thats probably 2 games without Crabtree and Cooper.

Hope Keon Hatcher can contribute coming from the practice squad.
Going to need the RBs to perform Sunday. I dont know how much Cook can do with Collins hunting the middle of the field.

Looks like Jenkins is out so thats a major boost.

Crabtree taped his chain on cause he feared Talib would rip it off lol. How about don’t wear it you clown.

Crabtree taped his chain on cause he feared Talib would rip it off lol. How about don’t wear it you clown.
He doesn't wear it Talib probably trashes him all game saying he's a pussy for not wearing it and a fight breaks out anyways. Those 2 wanted an excuse to fight, would've happened either way.

He doesn't wear it Talib probably trashes him all game saying he's a pussy for not wearing it and a fight breaks out anyways. Those 2 wanted an excuse to fight, would've happened either way.

He did wear it. He had it taped on. Crabs hurt the team by not keeping his cool. As bad as raiders have been at times the division is there for taking. Could really have used him especially against the chiefs

Anyone know if coop is good to go?

He did wear it. He had it taped on. Crabs hurt the team by not keeping his cool. As bad as raiders have been at times the division is there for taking. Could really have used him especially against the chiefs

I was saying if he didn't wear it shit probably would've still hit the fan, could be poor wording on my part lol, and from what I've heard Coop will probably be held out this week, he also hurt his ankle on the same play.

Fuck that. Fuck Talib. Glad to see someone act like they have a pair of nuts finally this year. Team rallied behind him and whooped that ass.

Concussion will be fine. Ankle is the more serious issue for his availability Sunday. He went down on it sideways when he took that lick.

I don't blame Crabtree at all for his reaction honestly. You can't let some guy go 2chainz on you.

Ryan Clark actually made a good point that the NFL and media are partially to blame because they acted like the first incident was a joke instead of condemning it. Basically led to it blowing up last Sunday.

Dudes shouldn't even be wearing jewelry under their uniforms anyway.

Geno Smith starting for NYG.

Suspension reduced to 1 game.

Crabs should just leave the chain in the locker room. Why did the fight not break out when the played in Denver early this season, why wait until the 2nd game?

Crabs should just leave the chain in the locker room. Why did the fight not break out when the played in Denver early this season, why wait until the 2nd game?
He shouldnt have to. Fuck Talib.

He didnt play the first game.

He shouldnt have to. Fuck Talib.

He didnt play the first game.

Fuck Talib indeed but if you are gonna were a chain be prepared to be fucked with and have it ripped off. Crabs obviously was concerned cause he had it taped in.

Same goes with guys with long hair, you want it long be prepared to have it yanked on. There is no rule for pulling hair or ripping of chains.

It all worked out though, Geno is starting so Crabs not playing shouldn’t hurt and he will be back against chiefs.

Good on crabs for sticking up for himself, he has a rep of being soft

Fuck Talib indeed but if you are gonna were a chain be prepared to be fucked with and have it ripped off. Crabs obviously was concerned cause he had it taped in.

Same goes with guys with long hair, you want it long be prepared to have it yanked on. There is no rule for pulling hair or ripping of chains.

It all worked out though, Geno is starting so Crabs not playing shouldn’t hurt and he will be back against chiefs.

Good on crabs for sticking up for himself, he has a rep of being soft
Its stupid to wear it, I agree there. But Im glad he went at that piece of shit.

Its stupid to wear it, I agree there. But Im glad he went at that piece of shit.

I was a little pissed at first cause he got 2 games and the chiefs game is huge. I get why he did it but at the time it almost seemed selfish, put his beef with Talib before the team. One the other hand this team has been lacking that “bully” we saw last year.

Shaping up to be a exciting end to the season with a 3 team race for the division. Week 17 against the chargers could be for the division.

24177025_1598849753544733_3269946376224389122_n.jpg

I was in and out of work through the game so I missed this one. Refs blew this dead?

I was a little pissed at first cause he got 2 games and the chiefs game is huge. I get why he did it but at the time it almost seemed selfish, put his beef with Talib before the team. One the other hand this team has been lacking that “bully” we saw last year.

Shaping up to be a exciting end to the season with a 3 team race for the division. Week 17 against the chargers could be for the division.
These guys don’t use their brain. They get caught up in the moment. Just like guys that fight each other in the NFL, this isn’t MMA;you don’t get points for throwing down.

I think Coop has a high ankle sprain from that hit. Really hope he doesnt and he can play vs KC.

Ive got fuck all hope at this point but hitting the post season after this disappointing season would be awesome.

Back