Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Chris Thompson lit us up virtually every time he touched the ball. Wtf.

I thought the nail in the coffin was the 3rd and 19 conversion the skins got.

Raiders had just scored a TD, if the D makes that stop maybe it's a different ballgame.

I said it in the NFL thread during the game before they converted it, I have no faith in the D making this 3rd and 19stop

3rd downs on D have been a HUGE problem this year. We can blame Norton all we want but these guys can not tackle

Yeah it was pretty fucking awful. In general, no need to hit the panic button but there are a few things to be concerned about:

1. Sean Smith is done after this season. He can't even cover tight ends. Unfortunately, the Raiders are stuck with him until they can get Obi back from IR.

2. David Amerson is in a bad way right now. I don't if it's focus or something else but he's allowed 3 TDs in last two games and the one he allowed tonight was embarrassing. He was in perfect position for the INT and he let that WR take that ball away from him.

3. Bruce irvin is doing well with run defense and dropping back into coverage but his pressure on the QB is just not there like it was last year. He doesn't have a sack through 3 games and I can't recall him getting close to doing so.

Amerson had turned into shit. Can't believe he allowed that rookie to make that catch for the big gain.

Irving is shit.

How many snaps did Conley get, I didn't hear his babe much last night

Mario had a nice game.

Draft needs to be all about the D again.

The D has had a hell of a time stopping anyone on 3rd down and it killed them last night.
The offense looked totally lost, Richard was the best player on Offense last night hands down, but wtf happened!?
Team came out flat and could never get anything going, as Mack said "Humble Pie" was what they received.
Hope they learn from this ass kicking and get ready for Denver because the next few games are only going to get tougher.

So what do you guys think of the rumor that the Raiders threw the game? Starting off with a couple of sacks from an elite O-line? Team didn't seem to care to play.

Is it bullshit? What if Carr stands for the anthem again? Will the offensive line continue to punish him? Is this the start of a rift that destroys the season?

So what do you guys think of the rumor that the Raiders threw the game? Starting off with a couple of sacks from an elite O-line? Team didn't seem to care to play.

Is it bullshit? What if Carr stands for the anthem again? Will the offensive line continue to punish him? Is this the start of a rift that destroys the season?
Absolute horse shit.

Crabtree out with chest injury Damn

I'm not going to lie: I don't have a good feeling about this game. Watching how Denver dismantled Dallas and how poorly Oakland played last week, I fear another ugly game. Hope the boys go out there and make a statement.

I dont either.

Washington and Richard need to eat. Olawale debut as well.

Don't mix Alex Jones with football, brah

Bruce and MEJ are eating.

Why is Conley not playing?

Carr won't be a can for me next week will he?

Why can't the D and O ever show up at the same time?

Fuck you del rio

Can't even hate on Manuel for trying at least him and Olawale showed some guts on offense, Cook grabs everything in GB and drops key passes here, go figure.

I could throat punch JDR and Downing right now. Fucking tards not using the one space of volnurability in the Broncos defense until the last drive.

Carr pls be ok.

Atrocious play calling. This offense is so out of wack it ain’t even funny

Back