Raid World War 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 460645

RAID: World War II is a 4-player co-op FPS developed by Lion game Lion that will be published by Starbreeze Studios.

It features similar gameplay to Payday if you have ever played it. You and your crew are looting Nazis during WW2 and the trailer looks quite cool.

Payday 2 was a lot of fun at the start but I dropped the game after 40-50 hours. The amount of DLC they put out was kind of ridiculous and I remember reading some fairly gross comments from Overkill. Definitely interested in this!

RAID: World War II is a 4-player co-op FPS developed by Lion game Lion that will be published by Starbreeze Studios.

It features similar gameplay to Payday if you have ever played it. You and your crew are looting Nazis during WW2 and the trailer looks quite cool.

i hope they're upgrading the engine.

Allow me to advocate for it. The only thing Payday 2 has that this game doesn't are shitty characters, more DLC, and a full release. Honestly, it plays more like PD:TH (which I preferred over Payday 2).

1.) It's in beta and they have released 3 updates in 5 days.
2.) They will continue to add to the beta with help from feedback which they have been receiving a lot of.
3.) You don't have access to all missions or upgrades yet so judging it based off of other's gameplay/experience is kind of dumb.
4.) The character interaction and the altering of objectives if the mission changes from stealth to loud are much more enjoyable than Payday.

Not to mention, this is free to download. People are so entitled nowadays lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back