Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

If she's not reporting this than it isn't as serious as shes is making it out to be. She's lying, and in the event that she ever does take you around work functions, people are going to look at you like a bitch, especially her manager.

Move on.

Banged some dudes for a job cuz she’s a whore. Break up and never go back. You don’t need that in your life.

My guess. . They lured her back to do some coke or other drug.

They then tried to fuck her and either a. She let them. Or

B..she didn't

Only 3 reasons to leave a party like that. Bang....drugs...or combo of both.

sorry to hear about this. if i were you i would be angry as well. On the outside looking in there's two sides to every story. Everyone else has already said it but her judgement skills are subpar. I assume she was already drunk and then decided to go drink more with VP and male? Do you think your girl was getting pounded from behind while trying some VP bearded clam?

Sorry about the last question. I had to man.

Your girl needs to go to HR and also post on fb #metoo. Without that crucial fb post it loses importance. /s

Lmao. .. This went from sincere to ball busting quick

And that's where I block her

She says the VP invited the two of them back to her house for drinks. And that she really didn't want to turn her down because she really wants to work for the VP.

sounds like #metoo type of regret

__seiki_koyou_seiyaku_gaisha_no_shinjin_kyouiku_drawn_by_nishizaki_eimu__d6dedcf9ea72d1fac59c43cb8620ed47.jpg

sorry i had to. lol.

Yeah I know about that. Their wiring is messed up upstairs. Years back I met a chick claimed she was diagnosed with bi-polar and legit cray. Now that I think about, she's not cray, she's just a woman.

Bro Tip: never trust anyone who can bleed for a week and not die;)

Given the way you describe it, it could well be a cry for attention from you. Women do some wild things for attention at times.

I had an ex that was a very good person in a general sense, well educated, caring, but she made up a story about being assaulted just to get attention from me. It's a strange thing that I've seen pop up in a number of relationships and don't fully understand.

It’s possible that she is punishing you because she wanted you there when she asked you and you didn’t go, so she is making a story up so that you feel guilty.

It’s also possible that she is telling the truth.

She may have also had concerns about this person, hence why she asked you to come. You should have went or she should have left.

If she's not reporting this than it isn't as serious as shes is making it out to be. She's lying, and in the event that she ever does take you around work functions, people are going to look at you like a bitch, especially her manager.

Move on.

Disagree. There are many reasons a victim might fail to report a rape, in fact, it's estimated 90% of rapes are not reported. We all know there are repercussions even when a rape accusation is false, what is not discussed is what happens when a valid rape accusation fails.

Assuming anything in the original story is true, it's her decision.

LOL @ she didn't want you there because it's only been 2 months. If a girl is into you she'll drag you around to meet everyone she knows after the first 2 minutes.

Back