Rafael dos Anjos vs. Colby Covington For Interim WW Title Targeted For UFC 224

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Prepare to be triggered!! This is a fight that this PPV desperately needed and one that should bring plenty of fireworks to the pre-fight build up.

What happens now with Woodley? How is Tyron going to respond now? He'll have no choice but to face the top contender now after UFC 224. Kudos to the UFC for finally taking away leverage from Woodley and booking a great fight on a PPV that I will now likely buy.

Last edited:
Tasty looking forward to this, can see Covington getting under his skin, he is easily triggered as we saw in the Conor/RDA fight.

intern title? why?

lol

Colby tapped like chicken 2 years ago and has one win where he got outstruck by a BJJ guy

RDA beat a past his prime lawler and thats it.

None of these guys are clear cut #1 contenders. imo Usman has a better win streak of quality opponents

Everyone mocked Colby, but in the end, he won. He played all of you.

Another interim? What's wrong with Woodley, he should have recovered from his torn shoulder by now.

Colby can use some of Conor's gringo material! Or wait.. Colby hates Brazil.. so he'll probably commend RDA for abandoning his people

I don t wanna be the guy but any other sources except bjpenn?

Bjpenn has the trust level of 10 sherdoggers combined

Yuck. That’s who I’ve got. Just yuck.

oh god i hope rda eliminates this fool. and the interim title stinks but rda has always been a badass, fair play to him. he wont be happy without the real belt.

fuck WME btw, this is rank

Nice.

Colby should win pretty easily.

Hopefully Nick Diaz gets the next title shot after this one.

Enough with the interim champions. Shits retarded. UFC "champion" doesnt mean anything anymore.

Lol @ Colby going back to Brazil

He might actually die this time.

Back