r@RE tekNeeks TAHT u mAy naught Have Seen b4!!!

Thanks op these esoteric techniques some people might not have seen before helped cure my toothache and ED and helped my stepdad find his way back home after going out to get the milk.

Last edited:
Thanks op these esoteric techniques some people might not have seen before helped cure my toothache and ED and helped my stepdad find his way back home after going out to get the milk.
Kudo founder Azuma
rd time he went to Japan was after doing very well at the Pride Tryouts where he hit former Ken Shamrock fighter Tony Galindo with fancy techniques like spinning backfists and spinning hook kicks. Pride took him to Japan where to his surprise he had an impromptu 1 hour long 85% real fight at Takada Dojo without a protective cup or knowing how long the fight was to last! This earned him the right to train for two weeks at the famed Takada Dojo (next to Sakuraba) and a TK's G-square with many top Pride, Deep, and Pancrase fighters! He has trained Muay Thai in Thailand and helped coach his friend Deep fighter Ryan Bow there. The fourth time he went to Japan to fight in the Daido Juku 3rd Kudo World Championships and further learn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back