Media Quickest KO you'll ever see

Guy who got KOd looked like he wanted no part of the glove touch. Was the guy who knocked him out supposed to wait around and see?

It kinda looked like the one guy wanted to touch gloves and the other guy said no thanks so he ended up getting kicked in the head for it.

Supposedly there is bad blood between the two so if the one dude didn’t want to touch gloves he should have been more ready. Lame move either way.

I watched it a few times cus I had the same question & checked another fight of his to see if the extended arm was typical for him. The verdict: this was as deliberate as could be. Go watch Billy Sapp vs Luis Hernandez

In this fight he comes out with the extended arm with the purpose of touching gloves, resets to a normal posture after a fair glove touch, then throws the exact same head kick.

In OPs vid, the difference is he mimics the exact scenario except very intentionally feigns the glove touch to immediately throw the kick

Officially looking forward to the day he gets his absolute shit rocked

He doesn't come out anything in this video like he does in the head kick KO video

He did not fake a glove touch, and the other guy didn't fall for one either. Everything here is clean.

I am very against cheap tactics and feel Khamzat used them against Holland. I remember Mayweather clocked some guy when he wasnt ready as well. Anyways the guy in the OP does not seem like he is going for a glove touch to me. He has a closed fist w/ a tight guard and looks like he is just measuring distance. Also the opponent does not look like he is looking for a glove touch. I dont care if people touch gloves or not, but the bottom line is MMA is still a sport. It is not a street fight or life or death fight. There should be some respect and sportsmanship involved. There should be clear communication, just say once the bell rings we are not touching gloves. The glove touch should not be used as a tactic to either get a cheap shot in or as a way to slow your opponent down.

Didn't look remotely dirty to me. The guy who got KOd didn't even come out looking to touch gloves, clean KO.

They already touch gloves before the fight starts anyways, when the bell rings it's on, no glove touching or hugging.
People don't know know what they're looking at

He doesn't come out anything in this video like he does in the head kick KO video
You don't think he comes out ANYTHING like it, like you don't see any similarity? Interested to hear more.

Having that arm extended in both vids despite it not being his typical stance is just one undeniable, objectively similar thing, no?

He used his fake glove touch as a counter balance for the kick. Super fuckin dirty. Hope this guy gets what's coming to him. Straight dirtbag
If you are a fighter, and you enter the cage, the name of the game is not fist bump and then fight, bell rings, fight is on. If you go to tap another man's fist, you are a sucker. I'm not saying fake a fist bump, but if you get ko'd this way, it's on you. Plus it negates the possiblity to rush an opponent, which is legit strategy in a fight. So cry all you want, the guy was gullible and got ko'd. AND, the guy did not clearly fake a fist bump, he had his hand forward in a defensive position. If you are upset about this, you are soft. Period. It's a fight, not paddy cake.

Total fake out. I wonder if he’s done it before or since. A hard lesson learned for the other guy (defend yourself always). The lesson here kids is stop fucking touching gloves after the fight has started. It’s damn cage fight. War time. Be friends after!

Last edited:
Yeah it happens every now and then, followed by same arguments here every time.

Do people still echo this dumb shit?

This is, objectively, the ONLY way to perceive Bisping-Silva:
1) Silva was clearly better when he exchanged, but for whatever reason, didn't push more exchanges. Either he didn't have the energy for the volume, or he was being very measured about his exchanges because forcing more would be risky, or he was dumb enough to think he was winning.
2) He wasn't winning. He won his exchanges, but Bisping had more exchanges and volume and was clearly ahead on points.
3) Bisping thought backing away from Silva while being attacked and rocked is a "pause in action" worthy of Herb pausing the fight to give him his mouthpiece, but he was wrong.
4) The bell rang before Bisping's ass hit the ground, and Bisping was already yelling at Herb before Herb got to him, so the multiple narratives of Bisping being KO'd or Silva foolishly not following up on the strike or anything about getting the time of the round end wrong are inarguably delusional, and should quit posting gifs and should start reviewing videos with sound

Video is right there. Herb is running in as if he is going to stop it and then just stands there confused trying to justify to Bisping about the mouth guard... It's on the buzzer. but plenty of time for another shot and a stoppage is fine there. It doesn't matter what happened after with Bisping going on to edge the fight, that right there should have been a finish and I am so happy it wasn't because of Bisping winning the belt.

The ref usually says if you want to touch gloves do so now. This clip doesn't have context what went before but commentators didn't react like it was dirty.

I personally don't like the glove touch, but it's a natural reaction from sparring.
IF you walk towards a person with your arm out like that, I would assume you are touching gloves. You have to remeber we are looking from the side though, not at someone walking towards us with an arm out stretched.

Back