Questions to ask about your relationship.

5 questions, the answers give you some insight as to whether your relationship is in a good place or not. I liked this, thought I'd share.

If someone told you, you are a lot like your partner would you be pleased?

Are you truly fulfilled or just less lonely?

Are you able to be unapologetically yourself or do you feel the need to show up differently to please your partner?

Are you in love with your partner right now as a whole, or are you only in love with their good side, potential or the idea of them?

Would you want your future or imagined child to date someone like your partner?

Yes , my wife might be the best person I know. Like Jon snow/aragorn caliber person.

Yes I'm fulfilled, we have a great life and I can't even imagine a life without her in it.

Big time Yes. I have no filter and my wife mostly finds it to be hilarious. I'm 100 percent me with zero fear. I say some wild shit to this woman and she just rolls with it.

Yea. I've always loved my wife and she just gave me a son making me love her even more. I adore the woman and have since we were kids. It hasn't worn off with time.

God willing I hope my son is lucky enough to find one like his mother.

I'm pretty sure me and my wife love each other and we are in a great place in our relationship. We're a few years away from 30 years together I'm quite confident we're soul mates.

Yes , my wife might be the best person I know. Like Jon snow/aragorn caliber person.

Yes I'm fulfilled, we have a great life and I can't even imagine a life without her in it.

Big time Yes. I have no filter and my wife mostly finds it to be hilarious. I'm 100 percent me with zero fear. I say some wild shit to this woman and she just rolls with it.

Yea. I've always loved my wife and she just gave me a son making me love her even more. I adore the woman and have since we were kids. It hasn't worn off with time.

God willing I hope my son is lucky enough to find one like his mother.

I'm pretty sure me and my wife love each other and we are in a great place in our relationship. We're a few years away from 30 years together I'm quite confident we're soul mates.

I think you need to get your mind out of the gutter........

fa53ef88-b8fe-4e81-ad08-98a8a6ed8170_text.gif

5 questions, the answers give you some insight as to whether your relationship is in a good place or not. I liked this, thought I'd share.

Are you able to be unapologetically yourself or do you feel the need to show up differently to please your partner?

Are you in love with your partner right now as a whole, or are you only in love with their good side, potential or the idea of them?

1. Neither, I would think the person don't know us at all to say that. We have very different personality, but we share similar hobbies so we do a lot of stuff together.
2. Both in some ways and neither in some ways.
3. The longer we are together (relationship + marriage almost 12 years now), the more I am being myself
4. I never really thought about it that way, I just love her, not a part of her.
5. If they are like me, yes, if they are not, it depends how compatible they are.

That would be unlikely but of course.

i got a golden ticket baby

100% you get what you see and she is exactly the same.

Yes. Good bad better wrose sickness health all that shit.

Absolutely..

Easiest quiz ever

1.) I wouldn't be displeased, but we are vastly different so that wouldn't happen lol.

2.) I am truly fulfilled, and also less lonely lol.

3.) Absolutely, and I have never been anything but myself...I think that's what she likes about me...but who knows what she really likes about me, she IS A WOMAN afterall lol.

4.) Im fully in love with my wife and her bad sides are nominal so her good well outweighs the bad.

5.) If I had a kid and he dated someone like my wife, I would tell them to hold on to them because you seriously don't find people like that very often at all.
My wife is a genuinely good person....very little baggage.
e1d005895081935516abee51fdb9103eb977dcfceb6bb7e9126e1554be856e4f_1.jpg

That would be unlikely but of course.

i got a golden ticket baby

100% you get what you see and she is exactly the same.

Yes. Good bad better wrose sickness health all that shit.

Absolutely..

Easiest quiz ever
Awesome to hear it, man!

Reading this makes me just a bit less cynical about this rock.

I read all the way up to five questions and that sounded like something a chick would say so I stopped reading.

Smart people appreciate this type of cerebral test. Dumb people who are lucky to have any hole to insert into poo poo the questions.

Many times I've been around people who are married and they seem miserable, shit talk the spouse, and sound like they just wanted to have a spouse any spouse.

Wow what a bunch of self centered, selfish questions.

Reading many of the answers itt has made me happy.

Wow what a bunch of self centered, selfish questions.

It's self centered and selfish, it's about yourself and your relationship. How else would you like your introspection to be organised? It's amusing to me that I shared them because I thought they might help someone and you consider the endeavour selfish. I guess it's all down to how you look at stuff isn't it.

Last edited:
Answering them myself for fun to see what I think on reflection:

-If someone told you, you are a lot like your partner would you be pleased?

Yes, she has S tier qualities. Unless I was being told I was a lot like her physical capabilities in which case I would be upset.

-Are you truly fulfilled or just less lonely?

I am truly fulfilled as one can be from a relationship. While one could always wish for a higher level of attractiveness, in all honesty I think we have similar levels of attractiveness and that is key to the sustainability of long term relationships.

-Are you able to be unapologetically yourself or do you feel the need to show up differently to please your partner?

I try to be a better person for her and that is the self that I want to be. I don't feel the need to hide anything.

-Are you in love with your partner right now as a whole, or are you only in love with their good side, potential or the idea of them?

Absolutely her now, then and always.

-Would you want your future or imagined child to date someone like your partner?

That would be my dreams come true. The very idea of that brings tears to my eyes.

Asking yourself if you are truly fulfilled or less lonely is the kind of shit that women do when they break off a good relationship with someone for no reason at all.

We're just creatures on a planet. Our lives are not meant to be truly fulfilled at all times. Pretending like you need to be truly fulfilled and your partner is dependent on doing that for you is just an unrealistic path toward always feeling like something is missing in your life when you really had enough to be happy all along.

Basically that's just someone who is scanning for things to be mad about in their life.

Back