Question for Conor Fans

Maybe temporarily but will never forget that run he went on when he won the belt at FW then LW. That was GOAT level shit.

So amazing to see him speak to life his vision. It was fucking incredible. Sure he fell down after and became annoying but during that time when he was on top he gave us gold!

Mystic Mac they called him and every one of his finishes he predicted. That era was just insane and made me a fan.

If he never fights in the UFC again, after repeatedly promising that he's coming back, will it change the way you feel about him at all?
I know that wouldn't change anything he's already accomplished (which is a LOT), but I am just curious how much a fighter's word matters to you all, as fans.
Even though it was really disappointing for a lot of people to see Khabib retire so early, in his prime, I definitely respect him a lot for keeping his word and not unretiring like EVERY fucking boxer and MMA fighter seem to do these days.
<brucenod>
always saw him as a talented martial artist that was unhinged but entertaining. i've mentioned it before but he's essentially the mike tyson of mma, he was able to sell tickets even if he wasn't always the best one in the octagon (khabib, dustinx2). that khabib match is one of the most special matches in mma history, its a easily one of my favorites as it was my first introduction to the sport. it seems like thats the case for a lot of older zoomer crowd too (18-26)

overall, my view of him does not change if he makes a comeback or not. its not uncommon in mma for ppl to hint at something that never actually happens. i feel a little bad for chandler though but he's at fault too for hinging the rest of his ending career on conor.

Last edited:
as a fan of conor the entertainer, i think he helps his career by retiring from mma. i never thought he was that great of a fighter. most of his fights look worked, and they probably are. whatever the case, conor is now a megastar. he can do anything he wants and it will probably be financially successful. there’s no point to risking his reputation and health fighting. nobody is going to job for conor anymore since his name is more valuable as a “w” for up-and-coming fighters. so conor should just pick any other industry and stick with it. also, he should focus on staying alive. he looks like shit. his heart is probably tree toimes the soize it was when he started fighting.

Short answer, no, it wouldn't change nothing. Conor needs help and doesn't need to be fighting until he figures his shit out.

With that being said, I hope he fights anyway. I thoroughly enjoy way too much watching him get KO'ed.
Why are you answering? Ur not a fan

People are allowed to change their mind. No fighter owes me a fight.

I want to see Conroy attack more buses and would love if he attacked the Bermuda Triangle as well.

I want him to try out irish folkmusic too.

I want him to fight both Godzilla and Kong at the same time.

I also want to see P Diddy trying to kiss Bono

Also heard P Diddy groomed Usher and Justin Bieber

The fucking clown literally said something like “all I want from my fans is their money”.

If anybody is still a “fan” of that guy. I sincerely doubt that they have an IQ over 71.
I love Conor like a son and my iq is hovering around 45 so I just wanted to confirm your point there big rig. Well done.

Nah. If he is retired then he is retired simple as that. We are all allowed to change our minds.
Except Dana. He promised us that he'd deliver ufc 300 main event that one week or he would get oiled. He missed the date by multiple weeks. He needs to get oiled.

You guys continue to prove that the Conor haters have always been the true clowns of the forum.

Never change.

Just as bad as Jones huggers, Khabib huggers and haters, Fedor huggers and haters, lol. The list goes on and on. There was no more obnoxious a poster than a Conor fan for a few years. Thank God Nate Diaz knocked them and him down a peg.

I don't put much value in his words to begin with.

If he's ever in the cage again I'll watch out of sheer curiosity, at this point. If he doesn't, IDGASF.

Just as bad as Jones huggers, Khabib huggers and haters, Fedor huggers and haters, lol. The list goes on and on. There was no more obnoxious a poster than a Conor fan for a few years. Thank God Nate Diaz knocked them and him down a peg.
Conor's thing was there were so many n00b fans brought solely by him.

I think that Tim Sylvia fanatic, wth was his name, takes the cake for obnoxious fans, though :D

Why are you answering? Ur not a fan
Then why don’t you answer rather than pointing at him? You’re a Conor fan, read the thread, you’re the kind of poster this is meant for. I’m interested in your opinion. For me, I’m not that emotionally invested in a single fighter to care that much either way. You’re a big Conor fan though, would you think differently of him for promising so much but failing to deliver? Recently I mean, obviously Conor delivered previously.

5qtf71.png

If he never fights in the UFC again, after repeatedly promising that he's coming back, will it change the way you feel about him at all?
I know that wouldn't change anything he's already accomplished (which is a LOT), but I am just curious how much a fighter's word matters to you all, as fans.
Even though it was really disappointing for a lot of people to see Khabib retire so early, in his prime, I definitely respect him a lot for keeping his word and not unretiring like EVERY fucking boxer and MMA fighter seem to do these days.
<brucenod>
I think you have to define “fan”. I like watching him fight. I’m a fan of him as a fighter because he’s a talented and entertaining striker.

Outside of the cage he’s just another rich celebrity acting a fool. Can’t say I’m a fan, but idk if I’m a “fan” of anyone on that capacity.

So to answer your question: I don’t care if he does what he says, fights again or not. I hope he does bc he’s fun to watch, but if not then there are plenty of other entertaining fighters out there

Back