Question about Dana White and his training

HexJam

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I've heard so many times that Dana White will probably make a debut fight against Batista or something. I asked yesterday but not sure what happened

If Dana white joins MMA fighting, what do you think he should do to help his chance in this fight? I say he works on his submissions and ground and pound, if he could get it to the later rounds perhaps GNP batista after hes tired?

I've heard so many times that Dana White will probably make a debut fight against Batista or something. I asked yesterday but not sure what happened
tenor.gif

clearly the standard of posting in 2004 wasnt that great either :p

USADA would have to recalibrate some equipment after those piss tests

I saw a video of him working with the greco romans. He lateral dropped a reporter on his head

If Dana white joins MMA fighting, what do you think he should do to help his chance in this fight? I say he works on his submissions and ground and pound, if he could get it to the later rounds perhaps GNP batista after hes tired?
Screen-Shot-2016-11-17-at-3.25.31-PM.png

Who did you hack that 04 account from?

You came out of retirement for this?

Dana White spent several years training to be an asshole.

He's pretty good.

He would have to fight Kyle Maynard...

462.jpg

And even then I don't like Dana's chances.

Back