Question about chicken broth?

abgmma

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know it may sound like a dumb question , if i'm calculating raw chicken and i have to boil them , should i drink the remaining water to get all the lost nutrients or it just adds more calories to it?

At first it may sound like you should obviously drink them since i'm calculating raw chicken, but after searching on google chicken broth actually have lot of calories which means that too much nutrients are lost compared to what is being said that only 1 or 2g of protein is lost during the boiling phase of 1 pound chicken.

I know it may sound like a dumb question , if i'm calculating raw chicken and i have to boil them , should i drink the remaining water to get all the lost nutrients or it just adds more calories to it?

At first it may sound like you should obviously drink them since i'm calculating raw chicken, but after searching on google chicken broth actually have lot of calories which means that too much nutrients are lost compared to what is being said that only 1 or 2g of protein is lost during the boiling phase of 1 pound chicken.

You need to eat the "whole" chicken, feathers, skin, fat, head, feet, internal organs........ otherwise your just not doing in right.

You need to eat the "whole" chicken, feathers, skin, fat, head, feet, internal organs........ otherwise your just not doing in right.

Lol i don't have any problem with that as long as it is called chicken
I'll give you the leftovers if you want though .

Lol i don't have any problem with that as long as it is called chicken
I'll give you the leftovers if you want though .

That's not whole food, if you give left overs away.......

Back