Resolved Question❓

Does anyone have any idea when we're going to be able to see pics again, of use the Sherdog faces/stickers?

Its clearly been long enough to fix any and all glitches that have presented themselves.
I have a friend that writes code and he said there's literally no reason there should still be bugs here.

This is getting borderline ridiculous at this point.

Sorry, but this is frustrating as all hell.
You can get to the smilies by clicking on the three vertical dots and clicking on the smilies icon.

Perhaps someday we will encounter the programmer who did this so they can be dealt with properly.
<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

The video[media] icon is also there along with the "quote function. There are other icons there but I don't know what they do because the pointer hand covers the text. One might be underline. You can post pictures the same as before the downgrade but posters have to click on reply to see them.

I'll just ask another. How do you post pictures/gifs/videos now? I tried the old way of URL, and also temporarily downloading, and "drag/dropping" and haven't been successful at all.

Id think they gonna fix this in a bit.
is a big deal.
If not, wtf
Im betting they will.

You can get to the smilies by clicking on the three vertical dots and clicking on the smilies icon.

Perhaps someday we will encounter the programmer who did this so they can be dealt with properly.
<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

The video[media] icon is also there along with the "quote function. There are other icons there but I don't know what they do because the pointer hand covers the text. One might be underline. You can post pictures the same as before the downgrade but posters have to click on reply to see them.

That three dot thing isn't working on my end sir, and yes I would love to choke that programmer out for sure.

it's working for me
1702366522990.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't get it though, and it's way too complicated. I mean this entire forum exists for just "shooting the shit", and bullshiting together.

That's why I said it seemed like a nightmare lol.

You're right about what this place is for, and making it complicated seems like a real bad idea sir.

Does anyone have any idea when we're going to be able to see pics again, or use the Sherdog faces/stickers?

Its clearly been long enough to fix any and all glitches that have presented themselves.
I have a friend that writes code and he said there's literally no reason there should still be bugs here.

latest

We will never see the glory of this spread-eagled image of Ana de Armas until the forums gets fixed.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea when we're going to be able to see pics again, or use the Sherdog faces/stickers?

The problem seems to be with embedding URLs, if you just copy/paste pics it has worked for me.

It's a Xenforo issue according to @JayPettryMMA 's report - all gifs/images were good when Sherdog came up. Hopefully Xenforo resolves it soon.

IMGUR and GIPHY gifs and images work fine. Might be couple other sites. Snapshots via Snipping Tool work and uploads (within limits) work.

Well sir, I for one have never uploaded a pic here because I have been too lazy so it doesn t change shit for me.

Back