Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $40

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BotchMan

Mid 20s Crisis
@Brown
Reaction score
PWD Boys and two Girls. Who is down and ready for some PWD Fantasy Football! I think its time we SHAKE THINGS UP AROUND HERE! The league this year will have some raised stakes! This time every member should be required to pay for entry so that the prize for the victor is greater! Do you all want a twenty dollar entry or a 50 dollar entry? Does the PWD want a ten team league or a twelve team league? We will have the league on Yahoo once again, I'll set the league up once we have our members ready.
Who is down to be in the league and down to pay twenty-fifty bucks. Do you believe in yourself?
@Frank23 is our reigning and defending champion, will he retain his crown?
@RollSonnenRoll @Edison Carasio @SocraticMethod @J Danger @Minotauro Rex @TheStruggle @Gregolian @Jobber @Michaelangelo @moonwolf @SidJustice @Jobber

Last edited:
I'll go with whatever the majority wants for the money. $20 or $50 IDGAF

HZFseM.gif

I swear I will not botch and if I do I will paypal everyone ten bucks.

I'd rather have mike do it again just because he did it last time and everything went smooth but if he doesn't want to do it I don't mind if Fish does it. All I l know is im coming for gold SUCKKAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HZFseM.gif

You already botched the entry fee

The entry was $25 last year

Why would you lower it to $20?

This is why you are not commissioner material(no offense)

And now PayPal me $10

You already botched the entry fee

The entry was $25 last year

Why would you lower it to $20?

This is why you are not commissioner material(no offense)

And now PayPal me $10
You didn't force everyone in to pay. I'm gonna bar the league to anyone who don't play this time and we will all be high rollers. This is my purpose in life. I am ready.

Wasteland Observer Fantasy League(WOFL) will be opening in August

Eat shit and live is my point

paypal me $10

#PAYUP @botchfish

I will address the elephant in the room if no one else will. Are we going to allow @Jobber to be in this year after he abandoned his team!? THAT SON OF A BITCH SCREWED ME. IVE BEEN SCREWED BY JOBBER, IVE BEEN SCREWED BY SHAWN MICHAELS THE BOY TOY

<{hughesimpress}> shit was over before it even started.

Back