PWD 685: A New Hope

Favorite PWD Gimmick

• Wario - delusional psychopathic sugar daddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is #gobacktoRex listed in the poll as a draw? His new gimmick has sunk PWD ratings faster than a 20 minute Baron Corbin promo on Raw!

Lariato is shooting on NJPW.

"I think it's safe to say that this has been one of the more lacklustre years"

He's just bitching New Japan is trying to become popular and trying to reach a larger audience instead of the weeabos.

It's people hating Metallica for making the Black Album.

Dt_n5GeW0AA9hvj

How is #gobacktoRex listed in the poll as a draw? His new gimmick has sunk PWD ratings faster than a 20 minute Baron Corbin promo on Raw!

And he still has a few mindless followers!

I pray for Cas every morning. So much wasted potential.

DRH SHUT THE HELL UP

DRH SHUT THE HELL UP

The polls don't lie...the overwhelming majority of people want you to change your name back...the rest think you should be sodomized by a farm animal.

he draws the romo demo

The polls don't lie...the overwhelming majority of people want you to change your name back...the rest think you should be sodomized by a farm animal.

You think I care what the unwashed masses want?! I'M THE PRESIDENT!

HOW ABOUT I PIN YOU DOWN AND GIVE YOU MY BROWN SNAKE!

jHwYydk.jpg

You think I care what the unwashed masses want?! I'M THE PRESIDENT!

HOW ABOUT I PIN YOU DOWN AND GIVE YOU MY BROWN SNAKE!

jHwYydk.jpg

<LikeReally5>

We all know you're really a midwestern middle aged white man who is sexually confused and wishes he could be a Puerto Rican hermaphrodite lothario.

<LikeReally5>

We all know you're really a midwestern middle aged white man who is sexually confused and wishes he could be a Puerto Rican hermaphrodite lothario.

I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick, DRH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back