PWD 679: Smackdown future endeavoured edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I’m saying. Racing, even at the local level, has become so expensive and advanced that rednecks don’t even do it anymore. Hence why all the top drivers today aren’t those larger than life good ol boys that made the sport popular. Make Racing for Rednecks Again!
Nascar got their money. It’s almost WWE esque.

“2015–2024: Fox and NBC. On October 15, 2012, NASCAR and the Fox Sports Media Group(FSMG) announced a new $2.4 billion eight-year deal, a 30% increase from their previous deal. On July 23, 2013, NASCAR and the NBC Sports Groupannounced a new $4.4 billion ten-year deal.”

DtH25aEVAAAaL4h

Nascar got their money. It’s almost WWE esque.

“2015–2024: Fox and NBC. On October 15, 2012, NASCAR and the Fox Sports Media Group(FSMG) announced a new $2.4 billion eight-year deal, a 30% increase from their previous deal. On July 23, 2013, NASCAR and the NBC Sports Groupannounced a new $4.4 billion ten-year deal.”
It really is crazy how it’s almost a direct parallel. They each have the same issues but are both making money so what’s it really matter

Nascar duped Fox....now go back to what brought you to the dance.

WWE too.....blood, violence, big fake titties and fuck sparing feelings. Bring back the frat boys in the audience....quit placating those sour milk smelling neckbeards in black skull tees.

Rose and Somers vs The Rockers was a damn good feud
Playboy Buddy Rose was a great heel. I don't think he gets enough credit. Piper credits him for getting him over in Oregon. Won a tag team title with a really young Curt Henning.
He was the only guy that Vince said did not have to workout.
His 217 lb gimmick never got old. Even though he was over weight he could move pretty good and still do kip ups.

I know how to fix Nascar add machine gun turrets to the hoods and let them bang.

People like him ruined MMA too.

Yep, I went to the summer Daytona race in 01 and was blown away by how loud and how powerful the cars really are. Lots of hot redneck women getting trashed too.
That’s the one Dale Jr won his first race back there
<DCrying>
ap_c01_earnhardt_12_1367757.jpg

#MyBusiness

Always remember, the cut of the bikini is important.

As someone who lives right outside Orlando, that picture is not Orlando, we are about an hour drive from the beach.

Just watched Smackdown.

Joe's still the best.

Thievery is what put them in the Uso penitentiary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back