PWD 679: Smackdown future endeavoured edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake Maverick is gonna pull an X-Pac on Raw next week.

So, to answer @Frank23's question.

Nia Jax sucked as a heel in NXT.

However, we can't say "Lazy and untalented" for what can merely be chalked up as inexperience. However, she used to do this REALLY fucking annoying thing where whenever she get hit, she would put her hand where she got hit, and check to see if she was bleeding. Bitch, you got a forearm to the chest, you're not gonna bleed from that!

Now, after a few years and a Women's Title Win at WrestleMania, and she's still like this? She's lazy and untalented.

Cheap bastard wouldn't even buy a ticket for a Smackdown house show
Lol did that really happen?
#Wallygate gripped the PWD several months ago where he repeatedly tweeted her saying he was going to bring her a gift if she would meet him in a parking lot AWAY FROM THE ARENA cause he didn't have tickets to the show. It was disturbing
<6><6><6><{cruzshake}><{danayeah}><36>

Cant believe I missed that one

There's also one little detail too. We were that freaked out by him, I tried e-mailing the arena to tell them, and Chris called the cops.

Nia in NXT
bgep5.png

Nia now

DsVxINzWkAAnq-p.jpg

That looks to be close to 50lbs she's put on since she debuted on the main roster.

Nia in NXT
bgep5.png

Nia now

DsVxINzWkAAnq-p.jpg

That looks to be close to 50lbs she's put on since she debuted on the main roster.
main roster catering means she no longer has to chase down scraps.

Just got around to watching Raw. What a fat pile of shit it was. It might be the worst episode all year.

Speaking of fat piles of shit. For fucks sake just get gastric bypass already. She’s still gonna look the “big” part after and at least she can hide how fucking lazy she is. Polishing off her fat fist. Garbage.

Not only that, on the main roster, you're not living in a gym, with Matt Bloom telling you to move your ass

Speaking of fat piles of shit. For fucks sake just get gastric bypass already. She’s still gonna look the “big” part after and at least she can hide how fucking lazy she is. Polishing off her fat fist. Garbage.

That whole thing with the fist is just garnering heat off a bad situation, Owen Hart did "Owen 3:16 says I just broke your neck", no issue with that. However, despite the career-shortening injury, Owen only ever hurt Austin.

Nia, on the other hand, before Becky, Nia hurt, or came dangerously close to hurting:
- Bayley
- Alexa
- Charlotte
- Sasha
- Asuka
- Zelina
- Countless Jobbers

It's not only garnering heat, it's also "Hey, this lazy bitch might hurt you, but she's related to The Rock, and she gets positive PR for being a fat girl on TV, so deal with it."

Last edited:
That whole thing with the fist is just garnering heat off a bad situation, Owen Hart did "Owen 3:16 says I just broke your neck", no issue with that. However, despite the career-shortening injury, Owen only ever hurt Austin.

Nia, on the other hand, before Becky, Nia hurt, or came dangerously close to hurting:
- Bayley
- Alexa
- Charlotte
- Sasha
- Asuka
- Countless Jobbers

It's not only garnering heat, it's also "Hey, this lazy bitch might hurt you, but she's related to The Rock, and she gets positive PR for being a fat girl on TV, so deal with it."

Owen had talent to go along with who he was related to. Jax is going to keep getting booed out of the building every time and not in the good way. She’s been beyond lazy, and in our “women empowerment” age she gets to be as fat and lazy as she wants, and still gets called beautiful constantly. Shit why should she change? She’s getting everything handed to her on that platter she has already piled up for herself on catering every show. I can only hope that WWE is just riding this situation to make a credible Looking opponent for Rousey, and then dumping her ass down to Tamina’s level. Rousey is running circles around her (orbit) in a fraction of the time

Last edited:

- Bayley
- Alexa
- Charlotte
- Sasha
- Asuka
- Zelina
- Countless Jobbers

And I’m super surprised Zelina didn’t get injured worse from being lawn darted by her. If you’re going to be fat, at least be strong. She could barely hold a 110lb woman long enough to launch her the fuck out of the ring. She had ONE MONTH where she injured 3 women.

And I’m super surprised Zelina didn’t get injured worse from being lawn darted by her. If you’re going to be fat, at least be strong. She could barely hold a 110lb woman long enough to launch her the fuck out of the ring. She had ONE MONTH where she injured 3 women.

Not only that, it was clear that Tamina wasn't ready for Zelina to be chucked at her, especially in such a sloppy fashion. So, Tamina could have gotten hurt too.

It's really telling that a woman who is nearly 300lbs doesn't hold performance centre lifting records, or even comes close to them.

She weighs nearly as much as Otis Dozovic, and Dozovic is a strong motherfucker.

- Bayley
- Alexa
- Charlotte
- Sasha
- Asuka
- Zelina
- Countless Jobbers

I'd be okay if she hurt Sasha tbh.

@TheHigherPower peep these old school AWA puffy stickers
Verne gets a lotta shit for being outta touch but he was the only promoter, other than Vince obviously, that understood he needed to market childrens merchandise
Not even Crockett Promotions could figure that one out

46510773_2053283234724006_6911894666203889664_n.jpg

46516896_2053283998057263_8949680262438977536_n.jpg

46519499_2053283528057310_5117827259763261440_n.jpg

Jeff Cobb with a great point
Dont like seeing some of my favorites leave the indies but this raid also provides huge opportunity for guys like Jungle Boy(Luke Perrys son), Jacob Fatu, Shotzi Blackheart and Brody King
But then they'll get over huge and leave too
Its a vicious cycle

47081459_2125991800790404_5706628685763706880_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back