PWD 674: Brought to you by the best!

Do you approve of Rex's name change?

• Yes, because I'm a sexual deviant who enjoys the sight of monkey balls.

• No, it's dumb as hell and Rex is clearly suffering from adult onset full lakersfrank.

• Who the hell is Rex and where's the line for Batjester's mom?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nia still threw a worked fist though. Thumb was out and the other fingers weren't tucked in either.

Thumb in is a broken thumb when you’re hitting somebody for realsie.

I’m going to be moody for the next five days. Just to le

Thumb in is a broken thumb when you’re hitting somebody for realsie.
Well Big Show threw every punch with thumb out too. And Nia isn't going to know how to throw a real punch anyway.

What if that's not even the real Vince? What if Vince died years ago and it's just a clone Vince?

Well Big Show threw every punch with thumb out too. And Nia isn't going to know how to throw a real punch anyway.

Because when you punch somebody with your thumb in and even if it’s a working punch then you can break it. You punch with your thumb out no matter if it’s shoot or work.

Also I didn’t finish that moody message so just to be complete, I got a couple of bad days coming up. November is always shit.

What if Bret killed him in that locker room in 1997?

That's why I don't want to get into any fights, you can knock someone out and they hit their head and die. Then you go to the Uso Penitentiary.

#MyVince would let her compete
mr-mcmahon-is-born.gif

He's lost that look in his eye
<DCrying>
also wanted to say look at Bret’s perfectly worked headset slap. 5 stars imo.

Nia Jax should be fired... into the sun.

That's why I don't want to get into any fights, you can knock someone out and they hit their head and die. Then you go to the Uso Penitentiary.

uso pen. lol.

the last time i punched someone in anger i could barely use my hand for 3 weeks. then again, i am old

One little shove changed their whole lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back