Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks of BJJ training and I powerbomb all the blue belts. BJJ dont even lift bro!

Tamba will cream pie you

80610e794c5a34c7cb42578e8cb32cf3.jpg

What’s the counter for getting punched in the damn face?!

Degrees are going downhill. I think the next generation after millennials will be the least college going generation since the greatest generation. The cost, lifelong implications and entrepreneurship opportunities the internet is creating is negating it's benefits outside of STEM and law fields.

It's a scam for the most part.

They spent 60 years building the narrative to go to college, get a desk job, spend 40 years there, retire with benefits and a nice gold watch. That shit doesn't happen anymore.

GENDER STUDIES

What’s the counter for getting punched in the damn face?!

There’s a simple counter for a fucker moving to full mount or side control that doesn’t involve anything with getting hit in the face or defending it. Then you need to work like a motherfucker in top position to transition.

Nak could do anything with that dude in that position.

I’m not going to tell what the counter is but @SocraticMethod knows it hopefully.

Maybe he wouldn't be such a fat sack of shit if he actually did something other than tweet at Carmella.

I don't know, if you tweet as much as he does he is bound to lose weight.

What did Iv do wrong brah? Basic issue with half guard.

I'm actually driving to Jiu-Jitsu now so I can't name everything at the moment I didn't like about his ground game, but the biggest thing right off the bat to me is he stayed flat on his back. He never try to get his hips out to the side, get on his side get an underhook or anything.

I'm actually driving to Jiu-Jitsu now so I can't name everything at the moment I didn't like about his ground game, but the biggest thing right off the bat to me is he stayed flat on his back. He never try to get his hips out to the side, get on his side get an underhook or anything.

Nope. Ask your coach what you do when the fucker has you in half-guard. First thing.

Iv had no defense to anything Nak could in basic BJJ.

@Frank23 @X-Pac Rules @Struggle

Have you guys read Dave Meltzers autobiography in the latest issue of the Observer?
I'm enjoying it, especially all the talk of being a young wrestling fan here in the Bay Area

Iv had no defense to anything Nak could in basic BJJ.

Bro that's what I said. He literally didn't do anything. Fast forwarded through the fight looking for something interesting to happen and didn't see anything from either of them. We looking for what homeboy on the bottom sheet of done I saw a lot of his leg on the bottom not being trapped at all and he easily could have retained guard. The feet on the hips all kinds of s*** bro. The dude didn't try to Elbow escape didn't try to get the knee shield in, didn't try to get an underhook and come out the back, he didn't try to break naks posture. Anyting he stayed flat with his hips and shoulders and just laid there the whole time.

I will say that nakamura's double and single leg are at least good enough to take down the average schlub.

Bro that's what I said. He literally didn't do anything. Fast forwarded through the fight looking for something interesting to happen and didn't see anything from either of them. We looking for what homeboy on the bottom sheet of done I saw a lot of his leg on the bottom not being trapped at all and he easily could have retained guard. The feet on the hips all kinds of s*** bro. The dude didn't try to Elbow escape didn't try to get the knee shield in, didn't try to get an underhook and come out the back, he didn't try to break naks posture. Anyting he stayed flat with his hips and shoulders and just laid there the whole time.

I will say that nakamura's double and single leg are at least good enough to take down the average schlub.

When a dude is in your half guard, you don’t worry about shoulders, position, hip escape... first thing you do is when the dude is on top... what do you do with his leg? Which you can easily do. Then dude on top works to transition which involves a lot of fucking work.

Iv had no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back