PWD 617: AMERICAN Edition

Which is better (Costco)?

• Costco hot dog

• Costco pizza

• He's fat!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The faygo that uploaded that has disable playback outside of youtube.
w0YMdmJ.gif

Anyone happen to know where this is from?

H64qHHg.jpg

Seeing Bret in the singlet with no pants is weird as fuck.

Turned up my PC speakers super loud so I could listen to Wrestling Observer Radio and fuckin Meltzers voice blew out one of my tweeters
Now I gotta buy a whole new system and Amazon Prime Day was two days ago where I prolly coulda scored a great deal
You win this round, Dave

H64qHHg.jpg

My memory was right.

That time him and his brothers fought HBK and his knights. I remembered because they all wore the singlets as HART BROS.

Survivor Series '93

lawlercontroversy.jpg

(Made sense more for Lawler and his knights, but Jerry just raped and sodomized a teen girl, so they put in HBK instead)

H64qHHg.jpg

Survivor Series 93. The Harts vs HBK's Knights.

Heenan spends the entire match SHOOTING HARD on the Hart family and it is absolutely up there with the Rumble 92 for his GOAT performance. Worth watching just for that.

Hamburgers or hotdogs?

I've been eating steak every day. Good steak but every day... with spinach and broccolli. Drinking lemonade made with sweetener.

Turned up my PC speakers super loud so I could listen to Wrestling Observer Radio and fuckin Meltzers voice blew out one of my tweeters
Now I gotta buy a whole new system and Amazon Prime Day was two days ago where I prolly coulda scored a great deal
You win this round, Dave

score another one for drama queen dave.

Big-Money-Dave.jpg

Got a day off tomorrow. Might learn how to twitch some vidya games and watch the G1 up to this point. Ya'll wanna watch me play Putt Putt and Commander Keen?

Got a day off tomorrow. Might learn how to twitch some vidya games and watch the G1 up to this point. Ya'll wanna watch me play Putt Putt and Commander Keen?
L E Ts play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back