PWD 615: Test this is a test

Which was better?

• Rocky

• Jaws

• Canada Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Rex post on anybody else's profile or just mine? I feel dirty and ashamed, like I've just been molested.

It has begun..... The oscillations are painful at first, but when you accept what's already deep inside you, the relaxation will make the process of the sliding easier to migrate to your beautiful essence.

tumblr_mpeelypQOB1qf8q36o1_500.gif

Attachments

• 5DC3BD6F-42A5-4D28-99AE-4B4F48A4AD85.jpeg
    5DC3BD6F-42A5-4D28-99AE-4B4F48A4AD85.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
I just had a 20 second vision of a different reality where Canada was America and we were the Mexicans trying to sneak across the border to a better life.

<{Joewithit}>
We’re Canada, we’d let you in no worries. Would have to worry about families being separated either.
You just have to be comfortable with Trudeau the drama teacher spending billions of our dollars on everyone else but Canadians.

It has begun..... The oscillations are painful at first, but when you accept what's already deep inside you, the relaxation will make the process of the sliding easier to migrate to your beautiful essence.
This sounds like @Imbrued Esculence .

<Lmaoo>

Hes a pinhead. Brain is probably smaller or something

Good thing he can fight, imagine being a pinhead but everyone could kick your ass. You would know what it’s like to be CM Punk.

probably already posted but this legitimately got heat me with me

BOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back