PWD 612: A Little Slice of Heaven

Favorite Margot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she was great in the role.

I didn't mean she wasn't excellent in her role but there was no way that Tonya was that good looking or they could make Margot that plain.

Looks like they were hanging from the rafters at King Of Indies
@lordsai how was the show?

36726625_10156606003827658_2374082789642338304_o.jpg

I didn't mean she wasn't excellent in her role but there was no way that Tonya was that good looking or they could make Margot that plain.
Shit, prime Tonya was legit. Chick was nuts but has ass and thighs for days. You know she was a freak too, she has that look about her. Kerrigan I bet was the cold fish

dont you bring me into this you coont. my woman been with me almost 21 years im really tolerable

That doesn't count, you give her a tire iron to the jaw when she looks at you crossways.

That doesn't count, you give her a tire iron to the jaw when she looks at you crossways.
a tire iron? He must have been in a good mood.

Nah just chair shots with the cookie sheet and wwe style trash can shots with the laundry basket. I like to finish with the triple german. I dont need a monster truck tire iron my pimp hand and pro wrestling game is strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back