Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we here he was tryin to creep on mella and that sami kicked his ass in a fight cass started

It would be fucking hilarious of it turned out that he wouldn't threaten Ellsworth because he was a wrestler and might know show shit.

If any of these stories are true, the drinking, the busting the door down, the arguing with Sami, the midget beating, the pouting over losing to a 4-time World Champion on his comeback, the obnoxious Trump support, it might give an indication as to why Carmella and Cass broke up.

He's sat at home, with a busted knee, she's out on the road, she gets home, and he's spent a week moping on his own probably started a few arguments, and she's thought "I don't need this shit", and dumped his ass. Guy gets dumped by a woman who is way too hot for him, he's now even more cranky and mopey. He manages to get back to work, "Yeah, you're jobbing out to Bryan", then see's his ex who has a reputation of being one of the nicest/sweetest people you could ever wish to meet, becoming friendly with the New Day guys, she's talking to this Vic Joseph guy, Ellsworth's back and they're besties... and you got Wally on Twitter.

On top of that, she's also the Women's Champion, and out of the act that was so over in NXT, it's the manager chick who is the most successful, and gets to be the first person in WWE history to pin Asuka. Recipe for disaster, a tall body, but a mental midget.

She went to her 20 year high school reunion and decided that she was always meant to be with this guy she was friends with in high school. They had never dated, and he was in her bullpen for 24 years before getting called up. That's pretty much it.

Shoulda choked that bitch

It would be fucking hilarious of it turned out that he wouldn't threaten Ellsworth because he was a wrestler and might know show shit.

If any of these stories are true, the drinking, the busting the door down, the arguing with Sami, the midget beating, the pouting over losing to a 4-time World Champion on his comeback, the obnoxious Trump support, it might give an indication as to why Carmella and Cass broke up.

He's sat at home, with a busted knee, she's out on the road, she gets home, and he's spent a week moping on his own probably started a few arguments, and she's thought "I don't need this shit", and dumped his ass. Guy gets dumped by a woman who is way too hot for him, he's now even more cranky and mopey. He manages to get back to work, "Yeah, you're jobbing out to Bryan", then see's his ex who has a reputation of being one of the nicest/sweetest people you could ever wish to meet, becoming friendly with the New Day guys, she's talking to this Vic Joseph guy, Ellsworth's back and they're besties... and you got Wally on Twitter.

On top of that, she's also the Women's Champion, and out of the act that was so over in NXT, it's the manager chick who is the most successful, and gets to be the first person in WWE history to pin Asuka. Recipe for disaster, a tall body, but a mental midget.
If only Big Cass would've read the Book of Nash.

Because I just remembered the password to my old Photobucket account, and I'm bored.

The real question is why you're NOT posting pictures of yourself. I thought you were the draw in here.

I’ve posted me and my wife at a WWE show before on here. And a lot of people have seen me on Snapchat taking a shitselfie. My people know what I look like.

Lookin for a man

giphy.gif

If only Big Cass would've read the Book of Nash.

Cass may have a learning disability. Look at the size of his head, it’s very small. Someone should tweet him and ask him if his mom drank while she was pregnant.

Cass may have a learning disability. Look at the size of his head, it’s very small. Someone should tweet him and ask him if his mom drank while she was pregnant.

Maybe he was a Zika Virus baby?

Zika-virus-baby.jpg

Big Cass shoulda been benching and curling for 6 months instead of sitting his WHITE TRASH AASSS on the couch and hailing from..DUNKIN DONUTS

Maybe that’s why Cass dropped out of pre med?

<TheWire1>

he could have a flat back of the head bc his mom never turned him

Turned off the main event of SD to watch Toxic Avenger on Amazon Prime.

<GinJuice>

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ex...main-reason-why-big-cass-was-released-by-wwe/

As everyone knows by now, Cass is no longer with WWE and there were several incidents that rubbed people the wrong way. It’s already been reported that he broke script with a little person on Smackdown Live several weeks ago and the bus bathroom incident has been reported. However, the last straw was an incident with former girlfriend Carmella.

We were told that he went up to her and, according to a well-placed source, caused a scene while asking her to forgive him, apparently in hopes for a reconciliation. Carmella tried to walk off but he grabbed her arm and wrestlers in the area stepped in. We’re told that The Usos and Erick Rowanwere the ones to get Cass to back away.

Erick Rowan, real life babyface... he doesn't like bullies.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ex...main-reason-why-big-cass-was-released-by-wwe/

As everyone knows by now, Cass is no longer with WWE and there were several incidents that rubbed people the wrong way. It’s already been reported that he broke script with a little person on Smackdown Live several weeks ago and the bus bathroom incident has been reported. However, the last straw was an incident with former girlfriend Carmella.

We were told that he went up to her and, according to a well-placed source, caused a scene while asking her to forgive him, apparently in hopes for a reconciliation. Carmella tried to walk off but he grabbed her arm and wrestlers in the area stepped in. We’re told that The Usos and Erick Rowanwere the ones to get Cass to back away.

Erick Rowan, real life babyface... he doesn't like bullies.

Cass is a bigity BITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back