• Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@lakersfan45 lets play some Luigi kart

@Blunderbuss SW-0191-2794-0138
tenor.gif

Got in a major argument with my kid’s nim because she took him to Aikido lessons and I told him Aikido is BS. She managed to forget I took him to BJJ for almost two years.

Pentagon Jr is working against MVP at the APW show in San Francisco tonight
Giving a serious thought on going to that

Binge watching this season of Total Bellas
Man how can the long term storyline booking on this show be so good and the booking on WWE be such shit

@John Cena is fucking terrible when he tries to fake cry tears when Nikki breaks up with him though
Spend some of dat steroid money on an acting coach dude

Dave from Oakland is a fucking idiot

What is this Dave From Oakland thing about?
I see you guys say it a lot but I never know what it meant, am I missing out on a hilarious inside joke?

Dave from Oakland is a fucking idiot

Wow dude Dave is seriously suffering from fan boism at unheard of levels.

For the record Recently I have watched some njpw and I think omega and okada are a lot of fun but Im not sure they are on the level of the 2 biggest wrestlers of all time. They have fancier moves and much more of them but they have not hit the heights of the rock and austin at this moment

brother

edit: brother rex already psoted this, but im not gonna delete this post or edit because im a man and can take the shaming involved.

For the record Recently I have watched some njpw and I think omega and okada are a lot of fun but Im not sure they are on the level of the 2 biggest wrestlers of all time. They have fancier moves and much more of them but they have not hit the heights of the rock and austin at this moment

man shares his opinion
other man disagrees with man's opinion
other man shares his opinion

more at 11

"as revolutionary Omega & Okada are"

If you have never heard of Meltzer, you have no idea who Omega or Okada are. Rock and Austin changed the business on a global level. The comparison is pure retardation. "Better in ring" means jack shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back