PWD 602: Our pets heads are falling off!

Ever see a ghost?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK baby momma drama man...

Bitch told our kids she was breaking up the family AGAIN after just getting settled in our new place right before Fathers Day weekend. Then she told me she was going out for the weekend and I could "have the kids for my weekend" Great Father's Day gift

<DCrying>

She going to be in an orgy this weekend...

Bitch told our kids she was breaking up the family AGAIN after just getting settled in our new place right before Fathers Day weekend. Then she told me she was going out for the weekend and I could "have the kids for my weekend" Great Father's Day gift
she planned that too. devilish cunt.

Steph is gonna be on Undercover Boss

DepkKnqU8AAuRPh.jpg

CQrsGzc.gif

I know a guy that can take the broad out...for a price.

<OKC16>

One time when I was a kid, me, my mom, and my step dad came home and found red writing on the wall in our bathroom that told us to get out. We scrubbed it off and wrote questions on a piece of paper that we taped to the wall, put a camera on it and nothing happened. Took the camera out and came back a few minutes later to answers written in the same spot the original message was.

Either there was a ghost writing shit on our wall, there was a ninja in the house writing shit on our wall, or my mom and step dad were fucking with me and writing shit on our wall. I don't remember leaving their side that night though because I was shook.

Still not sure what happened to this day. Although my step dad had gotten into an argument with our neighbor a few days before, could've been him but he would've had to have been hiding in the house somehow because of the response message, and then snuck out without us noticing.

One time when I was a kid, me, my mom, and my step dad came home and found red writing on the wall in our bathroom that told us to get out. We scrubbed it off and wrote questions on a piece of paper that we taped to the wall, put a camera on it and nothing happened. Took the camera out and came back a few minutes later to answers written in the same spot the original message was.

Either there was a ghost writing shit on our wall, there was a ninja in the house writing shit on our wall, or my mom and step dad were fucking with me and writing shit on our wall. I don't remember leaving their side that night though because I was shook.

Still not sure what happened to this day. Although my step dad had gotten into an argument with our neighbor a few days before, could've been him but he would've had to have been hiding in the house somehow because of the response message, and then snuck out without us noticing.

Sounds like they were covering an abusive relationship

What a cunt

My ex’s eight year old son once woke me up around 2 am when she was working night shift and said he was seeing “shadow people” in his room “darting around” and that they were now hiding in his closet. I took a good look at him, got out of bed, grabbed his arm, and silently walked him out the front door. Got in the car, drove off, and went to a 24/7 diner and ate like kings until the sun came up.

I’m talking eggs. I’m talking bacon. Mac n cheese. French toast. Grilled cheese sandwiches. Country fried steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back