PWD 578: Passion of the GOAT

Chose one ya goof

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam rex I give u my thread and u give me shit for not flossing. I’ll floss with ur mascots asshole I’ll tell u what

@Minotauro Rex

we need more options.

what is this, the us presidential election?
giphy.gif

Covus Glaive and Proxima Midnight were mine. Black Dwarf (the big dude) was cool too.
I really enjoy anything having to do with magic in movies. So when I saw what he could do I instantly liked him. That dude was loyal as fuck
2 the mad titan that's someone u want on ur team

Someone needs to tell that boi DB that it’s a work, pal

It was the greatest royal rumble and he was the first one in and one of the last to get eliminated, he should have some battle wounds. 50 A level athletes, RSR!

fedor vs mir. whoever loses pays for the other retirement home fee

that bruno documentary was great, just like most wwe documentaries.

-the world war II stories were great.

-i didnt know stan hansen broke his neck. nice work stan. the story of bruno flying back to pittsburgh afterwords was heartbreaking/funny.

-you have to give mr. h all the credit with the reconciliation between wwe and bruno.

-the meeting between vkm and bruno was extremely awkward.
These pictures are pretty famous in the rasslin nerd world
The woman in the middle is Georgiann Makrapoulis, she was the president of both the Bruno and the Buddy Rogers fan clubs and over the years became close personal friends with both men
They were all at a fan convention but Bruno and Buddy refused to even be in the same room with each other
Georgiann decided she wanted to take a picture with both of "her boys" and since it was their dear friend making the request they put aside their deep burning hatred of each other just long enough to take these pics with her

MAKROPOULOSSAMMARTINOROGERS1.jpg

00007_n_15abrh5a8j0013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back