• George Lazenby

• Roger Moore

• Timothy Dalton

• Pierce Brosnan

• Daniel Craig

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2001 they could actually say ho on the radio...

<{hughesimpress}>

I wish everyone else would eat a bag of Bubba dicks...except @Rebelfett...and @casrot ...he can eat a single Buba dick... @Minotauro Rex can stuff his bag up @RollSonnenRoll 's backside since his cucumbers aren't ripe yet.
Tough morning, bud?

If you need some help,

"I've got pros...

I've got P-R-0-S

in different area codes...

area codes...

Pros...

PPPRRRROOOOOSSSSSS!!!"

Listening to a classic hip hop station...Luda comes on...and the hook..."I've got pros."

<JerryWWF>

I hate what this world has become and everything in it.
It's still weird that "classic hip hop" is a genre

Listening to a classic hip hop station...Luda comes on...and the hook..."I've got pros."

<JerryWWF>

I hate what this world has become and everything in it.

I wish it was against the law to censor art in any way shape or form.

If you dont like it change the channel

<LikeReally5>

I hate you...I hate modern culture...I hate sjw America...I hate smelly french Canadians like @Jobber...I hate the Young Bucks...I hate @Minotauro Rex most of all...I wish every else was dead!

<{clintugh}>
In 2001 they could actually say ho on the radio...

<{hughesimpress}>

I wish everyone else would eat a bag of Bubba dicks...except @Rebelfett...and @casrot ...he can eat a single Buba dick... @Minotauro Rex can stuff his bag up @RollSonnenRoll 's backside since his cucumbers aren't ripe yet.
<{vega}>

It's still weird that "classic hip hop" is a genre

It shouldnt be we are all getting old and the things that we all enjoyed as kids would now be old enough to buy cigarettes and booze if they were people

It never seems like it was that long ago until you actually see it in writing

Like holy shit destruction by definition is 22 years old . I have thoughts like this all the time.

Tough morning, bud?

If you need some help,

"I've got pros...

I've got P-R-0-S

in different area codes...

area codes...

Pros...

PPPRRRROOOOOSSSSSS!!!"

Just for that you get 3 bags of Bubba dicks!

We have OG 97.9 here. They literally play California Love, Hypnotize, all of The Chronic, Every Dre and Snoop collaboration, I Got 5 On It and Regulate. I swear that's it.

You guys gotta just do music on your phone and skip all that radio nonsense

I always hated my cellphone til the day I learned I could hook it to the car and I had the entire worlds music library in my hands. Then I kinda started to like having it on me.

You guys gotta just do music on your phone and skip all that radio nonsense

I always hated my cellphone til the day I learned I could hook it to the car and I had the entire worlds music library in my hands. Then I kinda started to like having it on me.
My work truck is a 2002. Aint no aux cord. I have a bluetooth FM transmitter that's better than nothing but for clarity it sucks most of the time

tumblr_mu22sdPUBh1qfrkf9o6_250.gif

It shouldnt be we are all getting old and the things that we all enjoyed as kids would now be old enough to buy cigarettes and booze if they were people

It never seems like it was that long ago until you actually see it in writing

Like holy shit destruction by definition is 22 years old . I have thoughts like this all the time.

I had that same conversation with my brother the other day. We were going somewhere in my parents vehicle and they had a classic rock station on. My Hero by Foo Fighters came on and I was like wtf? Why is this on here and he goes, well it did come out like 20 yrs ago. Getting old sucks when you start saying how many years ago something was and you realize you weren’t a little kid back when something came out then it just slaps you across the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back