PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, didnt rusev get replaced by jericho

Think about it.

We all KNEW Brock was leaving and Roman was going to be champ at Mania. WRONG, we got worked. Even Dana was in on that one.

Owens and Zayn were "fired" and went so far as to change their account names back to their Indy ones.

DB constantly kept hinting at going back to the Indies. I would wager that he has been cleared for months but they wanted a WM surprise.

Rusev is now doing it with Taker. All of a sudden McCool is now getting involved. I posted earlier that I would sig bet that this is an angle for SS with Lana/Rusev vs. Taker/McCool

E! wanted a Bella spinoff show. Cena is trying to branch out to acting. Now a breakup that is semi mainstream that also goes with Cena's vurrent storyline. Everyone is surprised now even though it was pretty obvious it was all fake.

WWE now has reverse kayfabe...

52_HOF_04062018lms_0077--dd1b22534027b61208689e8281288bb1.jpg

Da Future out here winning life too <TheWire1>
I wonder what kind of ILLEGAL TACTICS he had to use to land her

Nobody is marrying Ruby. While Nia is a big girl, she’s family of the Rock, so you know you would be able to get some of that money by some death by snu snu.

Someone would marry Ruby, Tec. A lot of dudes in this world wife up ugly broads all the time.

big poppa pump wrestling for the tag titles in IMPACT Wrestling on 4/22

Someone would marry Ruby, Tec. A lot of dudes in this world wife up ugly broads all the time.
Too many out there prefer the easy pussy and security of a relationship so they downgrade for convenience sake. Sad!

I’m eating a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich.

@Dusty Rhodes did u survive the weekend brotha

Lake, I have had a mini existential crisis for the past 8 hours and you are worried about @Dusty Rhodes
Yeah I’m really confused about the last few pages. No idea what’s going on. So I got a yummy ice cream sandwich. Maybe u just need a yummy ice creams sandwich

What is the topic of crisis ?

Yeah I’m really confused about the last few pages. No idea what’s going on. So I got a yummy ice cream sandwich. Maybe u just need a yummy ice creams sandwich

Lake, it's too late to eat a yummy ice sir creams.

cena and nikki broke up

love is dead, lakes

cena and nikki broke up

love is dead, lakes
Oh yeah I saw that. I mean I figured that was never gonna last based on the one time I saw that show on E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back