PWD 568: It’s Thursday

Pick One

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that I think gets overlooked about Punk was he was a really good announcer on Raw for a brief time. He was a precursor to Graves.

Something that I think gets overlooked about Punk was he was a really good announcer on Raw for a brief time. He was a precursor to Graves.

Him just shitting all over the NXT womans series was comedy gold.

TBH a year earlier the Nexus Invasion did all this too, arguably better. WWE just ruined the whole thing with horrible booking decisions and Cena's refusal to put them over.
Who thought that Heath Slater would be the last Nexus member in WWE?

Cena's new gimmick should be calling out former or retired WWE stars.

Got Taker back, now he can call out Barrett, Punk, Cody Rhodes, Batista etc.

Barrett should have been huge. Slater needs to go on a DDP run like he did in WCW. Just keep jobbing over and over until he starts winning and gets on a run. He's already over and I think him as a US champ would be a draw. It worked for his tag team run...

Barrett should have been huge. Slater needs to go on a DDP run like he did in WCW. Just keep jobbing over and over until he starts winning and gets on a run. He's already over and I think him as a US champ would be a draw. It worked for his tag team run...
Slater is a comedy jobber. That's not gonna change.

what do we all think of this greatest royal rumble event?

next poll

gay

thankfully i didnt watch any of the nexus bs

i was mia then

Does Daniel Bryan not count?

Otunga too technically

Still was a member for the invasion Frank.

They kicked him out.

Irrelevant. He was still a part of them and is still left. Otunga is on commentary too but as far wrestlers, two are left from the original nexus.

And yet still match of the night. Just imagine if he wasnt burnt out.
Cena vs. The Rock 2 for the WWE Championship was the match of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back