PWD 562: Rose Tico would suck you dry

Who would you rather have sexual relations with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
she should change the W to a B

If it doesn't perfectly encapsulate just how fucking entitled she is, I don't know. She's the one who instigated his life getting ruined, then tacitly says "You're not allowed to even show your face on the internet without my express permission", she then sends abuse to him for hours, he blocks her, considering SHE made such a huge deal about not wanting any contact with him, and all of a sudden it's "How dare he not sit there and take this abuse that I'm sending his way?!"

And then, it gets even better, the Wrestling Feminists, are literally writing essays about it. It's fucking HILARIOUS!

the worst thing that happened to Buff was taking a pay cut to come into WWE and then being fired after one match

someone had it out for The Blockbuster

AMERICAN MALES AMERICAN MALES AMERICAN MALES AMERICAN MALES

gTR9H9V.jpg

If it doesn't perfectly encapsulate just how fucking entitled she is, I don't know. She's the one who instigated his life getting ruined, then tacitly says "You're not allowed to even show your face on the internet without my express permission", she then sends abuse to him for hours, he blocks her, considering SHE made such a huge deal about not wanting any contact with him, and all of a sudden it's "How dare he not sit there and take this abuse that I'm sending his way?!"

And then, it gets even better, the Wrestling Feminists, are literally writing essays about it. It's fucking HILARIOUS!
i can tell from her tweets she is an unhinged psycho cunt

the worst thing that happened to Buff was taking a pay cut to come into WWE and then being fired after one match

someone had it out for The Blockbuster

He made a rod for his own back.

Pat Patterson was the agent for the match, and Pat says "This is a WWF building, and you're WCW guys, so if they don't react right away, don't panic..." and Buff says "No, Pat. You don't understand, I'm a HUGE star, they're gonna fucking love me out there!"

So he got sentenced to APA at the house shows.

Then he complained to his manager (or as he calls her, "Mother"), because the Big Show and DDP had a limo for the MSG show and he didn't (what he didn't know is that Big Show and DDP got the limo out of their own pocket, and when he said "Why do you guys have a limo?!" Big Show says "Some people just get that special treatment" as a joke. So Judy Bagwell called Jim Ross saying "My boy deserves a limo just as much as Big Show and DDP!"

Then he got into a fight with the Hurricane

Then Judy Bagwell called JR, telling him that "Marcus can't come to work today, because he got hurt, Shane Helms hit him in the face with a bottle"

Rex polls are fucking garbage. Can they be any more lame?

He made a rod for his own back.

Pat Patterson was the agent for the match, and Pat says "This is a WWF building, and you're WCW guys, so if they don't react right away, don't panic..." and Buff says "No, Pat. You don't understand, I'm a HUGE star, they're gonna fucking love me out there!"

So he got sentenced to APA at the house shows.

Then he complained to his manager (or as he calls her, "Mother"), because the Big Show and DDP had a limo for the MSG show and he didn't (what he didn't know is that Big Show and DDP got the limo out of their own pocket, and when he said "Why do you guys have a limo?!" Big Show says "Some people just get that special treatment" as a joke. So Judy Bagwell called Jim Ross saying "My boy deserves a limo just as much as Big Show and DDP!"

Then he got into a fight with the Hurricane

Then Judy Bagwell called JR, telling him that "Marcus can't come to work today, because he got hurt, Shane Helms hit him in the face with a bottle"
this is the guy @Minotauro Rex is whiteknighting smh

Disco Inferno put hard times on Buff Bagwell ITT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back