• Andre

• HHH

• Vince

• Luger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dude this would be a shit figure by 80s standards I cant imagine why no one wants it

Wtf is this? When did they start letting Eskimos fly spaceships?

These diversity hires aren't even comic book fans, they hired YA novel writers into comics because 20% women writers was problematic, now it's 80% and every book reads like Totally Spies and the characters are terrible.
women writers? it’s all that cunt Ayn Rand’s fault.

What a garbage character. What was the point of her getting so much screen time?
Had to fill the Asian quota in the film and it was a female too, so it killed two birds with one stone.

What will the new Bullet Club logo look like?

Wtf is this? When did they start letting Eskimos fly spaceships?

I dont even know dude I didnt like the first one so I didnt see the second one

Ill did like sargons review though

women writers? it’s all that cunt Ayn Rand’s fault.

Well than people shoulda known what the results were gonna be cuz shes a terrible writer not because i disagree with her but because she writes like shit

Maybe but a lot of it seems to come down to this guy I didnt like hit on me .... No he didnt rape me and nothing happened but I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE and homie that isnt what rape and harassment is in the slightest

I see this shit as female privilege
There is certainly an argument of misunderstanding and confusion, in which signals are simply crossed. More problematically people who haven't done anything (Casey Affleck) get lumped in with people slightly inappropriate (Louis CK) get lumped in with criminals (Weinstein). However this is just a growing pains problem, exacerbated by politics. Without Trump this never would have gotten over in the culture. Europe has a long history of anti-semitism, but MLP got crushed in the French election.

Now they are culture critics, like Gamergate, who are simply bigots against men. They are certainly those who are bigots against whites (read any argument pissing about the Rock Hall of Fame). But those are minor issues best left ignored by serious thinkers.

I know, it was online shopping and Toys R Us pricing themselves out of the market.

However, they did make mention that they couldn't get rid of toys to attract girls into traditionally "boys" franchises, like Star Wars, WWE ans Ghostbusters.

It was more how the company mismanaged its debt after its buyout. Amazon killing them online and Walmart and Target competing with in-person sales hurt a lot too. Toys R Us was still selling a shit-load of toys, though. "SJWs" played no part in it.

Someone make a new thread, I'm going to work soon.

That's not some great insight, though. Everyone here knows the build up has been shit.

Yep. Bubba is just mad it’s Nak vs AJ and not Orton vs AJ, which I proved just by waiting him out.

And I think Nak vs AJ has the best build going into WM because it’s been going from the TLC or even from Wrestle Kingdom and their move to WWE. Fuckers have fought once in their very storied careers. Nak didn’t need to stalk AJs wife, AJ didn’t need to talk about Pearl Harbor, it’s just two dudes who fans love who gonna bounce to see who the best in the world is. Build could have been better but it’s fine as it. Maybe Bryan vs KO/Zayn is a better story build. The rest is garbage, especially Roman “The Felon” Reigns (but people love it because they want to see Reigns get beaten up). Except maybe Bar/Strowman which runs on only Brauns charisma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back