PWD 556: Closed Gutter

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly believe he pitched this idea so he could get a Mania payoff and wouldn't have to walk 70 yards again
Vince HATES the gimmick for some reason. Like you aren't even allowed to mention it around him for fear of getting fired.

This is making every National Lampoon movie look like A Few Good Men.

these 2 should be best friends

can’t we all just get along?

The Sky Sports stream of this is hilariously glitched. It's stuck on a loop of Matt running and hiding and voices sound like the chipmunks

I'm afraid Bray may turn back into Husky Harris.

As change of pace been watching uswa (memphis) 94 along with fmw. 94 uswa has lawler vs eddie Gilbert as the main fued in january, koko b ware is a heel which is strange to see as he was face in his entire wwe run. Moondogs, bruise bros, rock n roll express and pg 13 are apart of the tag division. Outside of wwe/wcw/ecw, memphis is the most I seen from any territory the first of Memphis I saw is vince mcmahon 93 heel run in uswa.

Out of all the Japanese promotions fmw I seen the most full shows from yet 90s all japan I seen alot of matches. For an independent promotion fmw punch above its weight with no regular tv it got huge stadium crowds for its anniversary show. Yet to watch any modern njpw/ajpw, etc ever been focused on 90s and classic.

Waiting for Bludgeon brothers to arrive in their old gimmick!

Bay Bay!

agswei3.gif

Bray Wyatt will be reborn as IRS Jr. and arrest Matt for tax evasion

Ass kicking Louisiana bar brawler now damn it!

well Bray’s career is deleted for sure

RIP (rest in pepperoni)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back