PWD 548: Brock Is Going Back to the UFC (Where the Competition is Easier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
broke my thumb scrolling down past those HBGhey posts

Ariel tweeted that Hector said CB was looking for a way out and could've continued also said it's the refs job to step in and stop the action.

Lesnar beat Kane in a 30 second match last night, drawing the ire of the crowd.

Apparently, WWE are doing everything in their power to get the crowd to hate Lesnar ahead of WrestleMania, including having him "Walk out" and playing off the real life belief that Lesnar is "greedy and lazy".

This is not gonna work, it's gonna be Goldberg v. Lesnar 1 all over again. They're gonna boo one guy because he's "greedy and lazy", and they're gonna boo the other guy because that's what happens now.

Okay I’m
Back.
Yeah <Aug3><Aug3><Aug3><Oku04><Oku02><Oku03><Oku03><Oku03><Oku02><Oku04><Aug3><Aug3><Aug3>

@rtcccccccc
Room temp cola cAvalier crusaders clit commanders cum canoruans captain.
@Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Minotauro Rex @J Danger @SocraticMethod @warriorscomeout
DeepPiercingCanadagoose-max-1mb.gif

Lolzzzzz @The Higher Power fuck you for having spa iced

Supercross was way better than the fights tonight.

Lesnar beat Kane in a 30 second match last night, drawing the ire of the crowd.

Apparently, WWE are doing everything in their power to get the crowd to hate Lesnar ahead of WrestleMania, including having him "Walk out" and playing off the real life belief that Lesnar is "greedy and lazy".

This is not gonna work, it's gonna be Goldberg v. Lesnar 1 all over again. They're gonna boo one guy because he's "greedy and lazy", and they're gonna boo the other guy because that's what happens now.
Let me bang bit h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back