PWD 546: 3sweet5me

Is the Bullet Club fine ?

• Bullet Club is fine

• Bullet Club is not fine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll Why isn't Dana Brooke in the Women's EC?

dCOEIo5.jpg

Because they're gonna have Titus Worldwide trying to sign Ronda, and then Dana's getting thrown.

Is anyone else hoping anybody other than Sasha wins the Women's Elimination Chamber? It's nothing against her, but she's been given so much stuff as it is, somebody else needs a moment. Let Alexa keep it, hell, have Asuka beat Nia earlier in the night, and then have her saying "I'm still gonna get in the title match at WrestleMania" and have her win it.

But the whole "Give it to Sasha" stuff is getting tedious now.

Is anyone else hoping anybody other than Sasha wins the Women's Elimination Chamber? It's nothing against her, but she's been given so much stuff as it is, somebody else needs a moment. Let Alexa keep it, hell, have Asuka beat Nia earlier in the night, and then have her saying "I'm still gonna get in the title match at WrestleMania" and have her win it.

Preach brother.

Classic Smigg!

<DontBelieve1>

It's not, I don't have the same disdain for her like I did for AJ Lee.

However, when you look at it:
- Four time Women's Champion
- First Women's Ironman Match
- First Women's Main Event on an NXT Takeover
- First Women's Hell in a Cell
- First Women's Main Event on WWE PPV
- Entered Number 1 in the First women's Royal Rumble, lasted to the final 4 after eliminating Trish Stratus
- First Ever Women's Elimination Chamber

She's being hoyed through so many "glass ceilings" her entire body should look like Seal's face.

It's not, I don't have the same disdain for her like I did for AJ Lee.

However, when you look at it:
- Four time Women's Champion
- First Women's Ironman Match
- First Women's Main Event on an NXT Takeover
- First Women's Hell in a Cell
- First Women's Main Event on WWE PPV
- Entered Number 1 in the First women's Royal Rumble, lasted to the final 4 after eliminating Trish Stratus
- First Ever Women's Elimination Chamber

She's being hoyed through so many "glass ceilings" her entire body should look like Seal's face.

You could say the same shit about Alexa, but at least Sasha can work.

Not really. She's a four time champion and the first dual brand champion, that pales in comparison to Sasha's list.

Except the only 1st she has gotten is 1st Raw and Smackdown women's champ.

And Alexa is fine in the ring and doesn't botch at least twice a match.

Poor arguement Rex.

Be better.

Not really. She's a four time champion and the first dual brand champion, that pales in comparison to Sasha's list.

I can list a bunch of stuff about Alexa, but I don't really want to get into this so I'll just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back