PWD 542: Walk with El Vagabundo

Who is the best member of the New Day?

• Kofi

• Xavier

• Big E

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow you didn’t over Asian fuck this thread up. I’m impressed.

Haven't caught new beginning yet. Will catch up with you Savages later in the day

we sure do go by these pwd threds really fast.

Yeah honestly I'm in the PWD when I'm at work (for the most part) and catching up through the threads takes about 4 hours of my day.

Its not just the coolest, its not just the best, its JUST IN CREDIBLE

justin-credible.jpg

My wife is watching Patch Adams for the second time this week... Divorce incoming

I hope gay Jesus beats Rockhold and then immediately after the fight Jesus descends from heaven to ass rape Romero in front of the world while screaming yes for gay Jesus

I hope gay Jesus beats Rockhold and then immediately after the fight Jesus descends from heaven to ass rape Romero in front of the world while screaming yes for gay Jesus
Whoa... I miss nonsensical lakersfan...

Yeah honestly I'm in the PWD when I'm at work (for the most part) and catching up through the threads takes about 4 hours of my day.

Its not just the coolest, its not just the best, its JUST IN CREDIBLE

justin-credible.jpg

I keep the PWD open in my safari.

Watching EC 2013. Remember when they were pushing Swagger hard toward a title shot at WM and he fucked it all up and got a jobber entrance?

Crowd with LOUD "feed me more!" chants during the Shield vs. Ryback/Sheamus/Cena.

Rollins at one point just screamed, "Shut up, Sheamus!" from the apron and it was great.

Roman just speared Sheamus through the barricade and the crowd popped hard.

"Was the Shield's locker room upstairs?" - LTR asking the questions that need answers on a Saturday morning.

Lilian damn near got killed by that spear through the barricade. She slipped out of the why with like 2 inches to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back