PWD 533: Threepeat

Better cutter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this documentary on strongmen on Netflix and Mark Henry shows up as one of the talking heads. These guys look miserable just walking around.

whats the doc called

Hey, here's the number one wrestler in the world, a consummate professional, an absolute star, pictured with Kenny Omega.

RpiONrP.jpg
that suit does not look tailored.

Why do we call that move a "cutter?"
There's your answer.
BANG!

People forget that Hacksaw won the first Rumble

I was watching a lot of rumbles the last couple weeks and one of the recent ones had HBK, Flair, and Duggan as a preshow panel.

They introduce everyone and flair and Duggan are in suits and HBK is in a flannel shirt, jeans and cowboy hat. First thing out of Shawn’s mouth. “I missed the memo and came severely underdressed, Hacksaw even dressed better than me.”

I was watching a lot of rumbles the last couple weeks and one of the recent ones had HBK, Flair, and Duggan as a preshow panel.

They introduce everyone and flair and Duggan are in suits and HBK is in a flannel shirt, jeans and cowboy hat. First thing out of Shawn’s mouth. “I missed the memo and came severely underdressed, Hacksaw even dressed better than me.”
Lolzzz hacksaw is a fun dude. I met him and he was prob the nicest wrestler I met. He was yapping about random shit then did the HOOOO with me and I took a video of it

I doubt there is a tailor within 1000 miles of Showstopper Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back