PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad dogo!

IMG_04281_zpsd1dmqilk.jpg

Just ordered me a Philly cheese steak with fries. Now the waiting game begins

@lakersfan45 Here is a short clip of them playing around the time they first met. I must have been on some roman because I don't know the video was filmed like this. <Lmaoo>

That’s beautiful man.

I’ll tell you the story of how my pug helped me through some shit.

My pug (prob like most) is lazy as hell. He used to hate going on walks. I would have to drag his body out the house

Well in about toward the end of my third year of grad school I was becoming depressed and wanted to quit. Half my lab had quit because my boss is a psychopathic liar that was pulling some crazy sociopathic shit on us. Even one guy 6 years in quit.

So I drag my dogs ass outside to walk and of course he doesn’t want to. So I just collapse next to him in a depression. I was seriously contemplating quitting and wondering how I would tell my gf and family and how I just wasted three years of 70 hour work weeks for nothing. My lakerspug notices how sad I was and so he got up and started walking and pulling me. I’m like hey this is new so I just followed his lead. The mother fucker kept walking for three plus hours until he couldn’t anymore and I had to carry him back. I felt so much better after that walk it was just what I needed and he knew it.

Every Saturday since then we chill outdoors outside for hours and take a nice walk.

6C8AAC4F-B655-46C3-A2D2-F4177915A40E.jpeg
That’s us. Chilling last Saturday.

That’s beautiful man.

I’ll tell you the story of how my pug helped me through some shit.

My pug (prob like most) is lazy as hell. He used to hate going on walks. I would have to drag his body out the house

Well in about toward the end of my third year of grad school I was becoming depressed and wanted to quit. Half my lab had quit because my boss is a psychopathic liar that was pulling some crazy sociopathic shit on us. Even one guy 6 years in quit.

So I drag my dogs ass outside to walk and of course he doesn’t want to. So I just collapse next to him in a depression. I was seriously contemplating quitting and wondering how I would tell my gf and family and how I just wasted three years of 70 hour work weeks for nothing. My lakerspug notices how sad I was and so he got up and started walking and pulling me. I’m like hey this is new so I just followed his lead. The mother fucker kept walking for three plus hours until he couldn’t anymore and I had to carry him back. I felt so much better after that walk it was just what I needed and he knew it.

Every Saturday since then we chill outdoors outside for hours and take a nice walk.

View attachment 324355
That’s us. Chilling last Saturday.
giphy.gif

Lol. Loads of deadheads in my family and I like some of their tunes but never went to any shows with them. Sounds like I expect.

<{jackyeah}>
Yea it was fuckin wild
These thousands of people basically traveled along with the band and set up their own little shanty town in whatever arena parking lot the band played in that week(they played multiple dates in each city so the little town would be there for like a week)
It was like a drugged out barter system flea market/festival/tailgate party out there, kinda like Burning Man
You always knew when the Dead had just been in town because suddenly there would be a shitload of LSD and mushrooms on the local drug black market

I got burned once for two sheets of Acid(200 hits) at a Dead show
I told the random hobo I wanted to test it first so he pulls out a sheet and rips off a tab and shoves his filthy hobo finger in my mouth
We walk around with him and after 30-40 minutes I'm frying balls so we do the sale, but I'm a fuckin noob ass kid who dont know no better and we buy two clean sheets instead of the sheet I tested from
Once we got home and started trying to sell it we found out we paid a few hundred bucks for a couple pieces of useless construction paper
If you cant trust a filthy hobo living a vagabond derelict lifestyle who can you trust

@Pliny Pete post your dogs now or I will be forced to beat your damn ass!
That seems a bit rough but OK sir

Daisy took down a cow yesterday, this is all thats left

26231389_1730224970362749_4867269368680007093_n.jpg

She likes to party too

10478157_1025207710864482_9168009331233411796_n.jpg

And find comfy places to sit

12107105_1023587774359809_1541257417667967826_n.jpg

This is how Fred looks like when hes not being sat on

39502_118735448178384_3496036_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back