PWd 508 Rex told me to kill you so I made the most Canadian thread ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The powers that be are doing a full wipe of Struggle's existence and I can't do a god damn thing about it!

I know what will make you feel better...

centaur.png

CholcOAWMAALNb-.jpg:large

Struggle banned me from the PWD for a few months. No one cared and I still liked him after. RIP Struggle.

Gutter will change the title of this thread 50 times before it gets closed.

Struggle banned me from the PWD for a few months. No one cared and I still liked him after. RIP Struggle.

How did he ban you? He just told you not to come here and you listened?

Olive Garden was amazing. Chicken Gnocchi, breadsticks and never ending grilled chicken Alfredo

I wish the fights would hurry up and start, I need violence and I need it now!

It’s gonna suck being wide awake at 0500 tommorow. Fuck Fall back hours
It sucks having a 3yr old that doesn’t sleep in on the weekends when my wife and I don’t have to get up for work. So daylight saving time means I’m not gaining an hour, I’m getting up early to play. Lol

Decided to watch the fights. Hoping to not freak out at the bar.

I blacked out a bar and woke up with a fucked up knee, wish I knew what happened to my leg but I ended up crawling downtown and sprinting like Greg Jennings with a broken leg.

I blacked out a bar and woke up with a fucked up knee, wish I knew what happened to my leg but I ended up crawling downtown and sprinting like Greg Jennings with a broken leg.

A friend of a friend got roofied at a bar once by a dude. I saved that guy from a rape by scaring off the rapists. He slept for like 20 hours straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back