PWd 508 Rex told me to kill you so I made the most Canadian thread ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Minotauro Rex

a92274d9be84184b.gif

<DCrying>
<DCrying>

That's why you pay attention to the bye weeks when drafting.

Pfft Im sitting pretty middle of the pack. Make the final run with no worries of players missing. Im going to be King of the Mountain baby!

I got into TNA back in 06 around the time they got Angle and it was actually entertaining. They only OGs left are Abyss, Storm, and my boy JB. They even had separate entrance ramps for faces and heels.

I got into TNA back in 06 around the time they got Angle and it was actually entertaining. They only OGs left are Abyss, Storm, and my boy JB. They even had separate entrance ramps for faces and heels.
The ramp thing was awesome.

Yes, so fuck Art Model.
It's not his fault the NFL put another team in a state that already didn't give a damn instead of one with a market. At the very least they didn't do it twice over in California...

It's not his fault the NFL put another team in a state that already didn't give a damn instead of one with a market. At the very least they didn't do it twice over in California...

Fuck ART MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure about that, WWE doesn't go for girls who mostly grapple with men but I've been a Lexi mark for a decade so it would be a plus.
they signed shayna freakin bayzler so anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back