• Michael Myers

• Freddy Krueger

• Jason Vorhees

• Leatherface

• Pinhead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survivor series 89/90: no stand out matches but great moments like taker debut, the grand finale concept, warrior main eventing over hogan in 89 and not much else. I like to see grand finale return with winner getting title shot in dec or protected from getting drafted.

I haven't seen the new Thor, but the new Spierderman and GOTG 2 were really good. I will not be watching Dr. Strange, fuck that dude.

Dr. Strange was 100x better then GOTG 2. I liked Spiderman too.

iYZly1xV_o.jpg

Wowwwwwwwwwww!

I was never a big Dr Strange fan in the comics, but the movie was great. Think Inception with wizards.

I actively want a Dr. Strange sequel after not giving a shit about the character before. That's how great that movie was.

I was never a big Dr Strange fan in the comics, but the movie was great. Think Inception with wizards.
I thought it was Inception with Batman Begins.

I’ve never tried Popeyes. Any good ?

CA Winter Solider will always be the best MCU movie. Then GOTG. And no love for Ant-Man? That movie was a joy to watch.

Last edited:
Soon viewing leaked photos will be considered sexual harassment. What a time that will be!

04079bb7d5c8274836e326281c9fdff9.jpg

GSP took 142 shots to the head by Johnny Hendrick and won.
Bisping took 42 shots to the head from Anderson Silva and won. But his face looked like a smashed crab after.
Good luck to Bisping trying to knock GSP out.

Thor just got done I Loved it the action was great coming from mostly a comedy director

• The Observer has noted that WWE passed on Io Shirai because of an issue with her heart.

Fuck. @Falsedawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back